💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Natalia Kills looses everything to a fire on her anniversary

PERFECTIONIST

Featured Posts

Aleks
1 hour ago, BloodyMary08 said:

She needs to pay her rent for the last 6 years with no real career. I wonder where these indie artists get the money from when they don't release music.

She wrote songs for Madonna, Rihanna and more. So I guess she makes decent money off of the royalties. 

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CautiousLurker
3 hours ago, grigioboi said:

She is an awful person. Period. 

You totally sounds like a lovely person and not a giant douche at all 
giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4737677577f70662f127

PartySick
21 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Sorry but how successful do you think she is? :air: 

According to my quick Google search, she has a net worth of $5 million :sweat: but she wasn't the one that posted the gofundme so I won't take the piss out of her. Her friend though? Choices :huntyga:

Anyway, glad to hear they got out ok :pray: things can always be replaced but people, and more importantly, dogs cannot :pray:

💚

HausOfMark

IDK who this is but this is very sad. Hoping for the best for them :( 

-Mark

RainingOnMe

This woman literally lost all her belongings and her passed-grandmother's last momentos and all you people think about is a STAGED and scripted TV event from 7 years ago?

And laughing at the fact that her home burned down and that "karma's a b*tch" ??? What is wrong with you people? This is so disgusting. But I expected nothing less from here.

RainingOnMe
1 hour ago, Hyoha said:

I mean it’s only fitting after her whole career burned down

Go touch some grass and stop acting like you were personally affected by a scripted and staged "reality TV" event :toofunny:

You wouldn't be laughing if your home burned down and you lost everything. You should be ashamed to call yourself a Gaga fan if this is the sh*t you say.

Chromatography
9 hours ago, Willco said:

Karma… haha what exactly did I do? Discourage people from wasting their money on a scam? Enquire about the welfare of the fire fighters injured on the job? I didn’t light the place on fire you high and mighty so and so. 

I think trying to scam the general public into giving you money for your INSURED home is at least immoral, at worst a con job! 

My conscious is CLEAR. But thanks 😊 

you need to calm down taylor swift GIF

DontCallMeAlice
3 hours ago, CautiousLurker said:

You totally sounds like a lovely person and not a giant douche at all 
giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4737677577f70662f127

She literally bullied & humiliated someone on stage on live TV. She obviously didn’t deserve to lose her home, but I’m glad her career is dead  

Chromatography
41 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Why is this thread still trending? :huntyga:

probs because the whole day the site kept redirecting to the stream so i think a lot of threads were dead :laughga:

43 minutes ago, grigioboi said:

She literally bullied & humiliated someone on stage on live TV. She obviously didn’t deserve to lose her home, but I’m glad her career is dead  

it was clearly a publicity stunt and wow, it was not even that bad. singers/celebrities get away with A LOT worse, we’re really still going to be upset about natalia saying some no name contestant ripped off her literally who husband’s style?

let it go GIF

Ashley
On 5/25/2021 at 7:00 PM, Illuminati said:

Glad to hear her dog is okay, the rest should be covered by insurance. The gofundme is kinda insulting to the people who actually need that kind of help

I think it’s likely they didn’t have insurance or didn’t make their payments, otherwise the gofundme makes no sense.

Archived