đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Billboard is going to announce a huge reform that will effect many artists

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Anderson123

You guys shouldn't really pay that much attention to these things. Some of the biggest songs in pop music didn't even chart in the top 10 let alone a #1. I know it's still an incredible achievement but fans get obsessed over this and it's not healthy lol.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Amidana
Just now, Supersonic said:

Would unverified twitter user diorleak lie?

I wouldn't expect a leaking Twitter account to be verified... 

FATCAT
8 minutes ago, moonsago said:

Honestly, I hope this is true. Nr. 1s mean nothing nowadays so something HAS to change. You see artists come out of nowhere, get a chart topper because they had a popular song on tiktok and then disappear. The top 10 is almost always a mess, full of unknown names and one hit wonders, it’s just not an indicator anymore of who’s actually having a REAL impact in the music industry like before. Who’s actually a celebrity. 

But before it happens, they better let Dua get that nr 1 cause she’s been deserving for a WHILE now 

These songs are viral because they're suddenly everywhere. TikTok is the "new" radio when it comes to music discovery. Have a billboard that isn't heavily favored to established artists is not a bad thing.

Purr more, hiss less.

LDGA
5 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

You guys shouldn't really pay that much attention to these things. Some of the biggest songs in pop music didn't even chart in the top 10 let alone a #1. I know it's still an incredible achievement but fans get obsessed over this and it's not healthy lol.

True, a #1 does not make your song, your album o your career iconic. 

Supersonic

If anything, they're gonna anounce rules that will prohibited stans doing exorbitant chart manipulation in light of the BTS fandom going viral for having $50,000 saved up to bulk buy their new song next week.

Economy
22 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

**** Billboard if this is true. Almost makes me want to just start using Rolling Stone. 

U dont even know what the reforms are yet

Hades

Let's join the Albanian Mafia and serve some justice for Dua. 

tumblr_owr66sOts01s243b3o1_400.gif

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Those BTS psychotic wh0res always embarrasing their own selfs, is sad that with 50.000 they couldnt afford a grammy. It seems that covid is not the only pandemic China left us. 

??????? what kind of racist shite is this?

BUtterfield 8
3 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Those BTS psychotic wh0res always embarrasing their own selfs, is sad that with 50.000 they couldnt afford a grammy. It seems that covid is not the only pandemic China left us. 

gagaisitalian
31 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Billboard is so overrated lol.

What else are they going to invent? Their current policies are making anyone get a number 1 when that was a huge achievement before, worst of all is that later we see many of those number 1 falling harder than any Nicki Minaj ft and song, because IS NOT organic. 

....maybe that's what the reform is going to try and correct

Rahrahbitchson
2 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

??????? what kind of racist shite is this?

How is this racist? 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

ZiggyZiggs
44 minutes ago, Regina George said:

And this week when Dua is supposed to be no1??? :saladga: **** them 

i dont see this affecting dua's no.1 but word on the street is they're tackling mass buying and counting a 100 remixes and versions of the same song towards a single chart position. Levitating has 17 diff buyable versions on just iTunes lol thats actually crazy.

i'm not saying thats the reason for it's success obvi cuz radio is what made it popular but fans were obviously taking advantage of the fact that there were so many versions.

ConnorFilm
13 minutes ago, Economy said:

U dont even know what the reforms are yet

I just expect them to **** over Dua. Dua Lipa 61St Grammys GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

ZiggyZiggs
2 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

How is this racist? 

u must be dumb cuz as far as i can see you implied they were chinese when they're korean and you literally called them equivalent to covid cuz they're asian. weirdo.

Rahrahbitchson
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

u must be dumb cuz as far as i can see you implied they were chinese when they're korean and you literally called them equivalent to covid cuz they're asian. weirdo.

LMAOOO That was not what i meant

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Archived