Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Diablo Cody didn’t quit Madonna biopic

GucciGa

Featured Posts

HuffsAhoy

Good, anyone who feels they know better than Madonna needs to be shown the door; there is reason she is celebrated as an artistic genius. I never got a good vibe from that Diabolo gal anyway, she always seemed so stuck up and uninterested  around Madge in all those behind the scenes clips. Not surprised to see the typical Little Monstrosities crawling out of the swamps to trash her, she really does live rent free in your minds :reductive:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Runway
13 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Good, anyone who feels they know better than Madonna needs to be shown the door; there is reason she is celebrated as an artistic genius. I never got a good vibe from that Diabolo gal anyway, she always seemed so stuck up and uninterested  around Madge in all those behind the scenes clips. Not surprised to see the typical Little Monstrosities crawling out of the swamps to trash her, she really does live rent free in your minds :reductive:

Madonna can’t direct a film to save her life, so no..... she  does not know better :lmao:

Chromatography
17 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

highly doubt any biopics with the involvement of the person it’s about will ever be truly honest or even good

it’s the biopics with heavy involvement of the person that are going to be dishonest, not honest. why paint yourself in a bad light? no way. same thing with that michael jordan documentary/biopic they aired a few years ago. he basically silenced any negativity from the film. 

gypsy101
32 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

it’s the biopics with heavy involvement of the person that are going to be dishonest, not honest. why paint yourself in a bad light? no way. same thing with that michael jordan documentary/biopic they aired a few years ago. he basically silenced any negativity from the film. 

exactly what i meant, if the person the film is about is involved it will not be an honest portrayal 

Just A Holy Fool

Madonna would be extremely difficult to work with I would think...

The Child
9 hours ago, Just A Holy Fool said:

Madonna would be extremely difficult to work with I would think...

She seemed easier to work with in the 2000s tbh.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

GucciGa
On 4/2/2021 at 12:30 PM, proxy said:

I dont think daily fail it's good source of any information, it's all gossips at this moment:what: 

The Sun was the source, and I did say it was a questionable source. 

😇

Sister

Well we know that Madonna is a BOSS

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

HuffsAhoy
10 hours ago, Runway said:

Madonna can’t direct a film to save her life, so no..... she  does not know better :lmao:

Let's see your directed films then if you think you can do better :sis: 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Archived