Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nike suing over Satan shoes

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

President Biden

yall coming after their other mistakes. Like, they have to protect the trademark of the brand. This is a basic PR thing to do. As a PR student, I would propose this for sure.

I got drunk

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
6 minutes ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

:rip:

not him absolutely fearless…

HuffsAhoy

Genuinely never seen so much drama over some athletic shoes :rip: 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

HEARTSTOP
6 minutes ago, President Biden said:

yall coming after their other mistakes. Like, they have to protect the trademark of the brand. This is a basic PR thing to do. As a PR student, I would propose this for sure.

Of course, no one is saying it doesn't make sense. They have a case for sure.

But we don't need to feel empathy for them just because they are "legally right" in this one case :ohwell:

IDGAF

MJHolland

Wait lmao I thought Nike was actually affiliated somehow :ladyhaha:

That takes some balls to straight up put the Nike logo on a Satan product without permission omfg I stan him :ladyhaha:

GeeYewWhai

Ah if religious fanatics focused their energy on actual issues than make believe monsters so obviously created as fear control, the world would be at peace. Instead we got people screaming end of days over numbers and symbols and not actual existential crisis like climate change and nuclear proliferation but wtv. Satan sells more

Nothing Happened

pedrohemg
7 minutes ago, Admin said:

Why didn't the sue over the Jesus shoe?

http://jesus.shoes

Why would they do that if Jesus is respected in most religions? Even Jews that don't consider Him to be the messiah respect Him. The same for Muslins. We can't say the same about Satan.

Jose P
2 hours ago, Admin said:

Why didn't the sue over the Jesus shoe?

http://jesus.shoes

Well obviously Jesus imagery isn’t harmful for their brand and image. Satan is. What they’re doing is a logical PR move, considering there are already religious people online saying they won’t buy from Nike again because of this. And that’s detrimental to the image of a brand that’s supposed to be accessible to a wide audience. 

EDIT: @DeluluSwine @Cookie Woman did I lie or say something incorrect on this? Is it not true that satanic imagery isn’t as widely accessible as Christian imagery, especially for a big brand like Nike that sells to a wide demographic? I’m not saying I personally find it wrong, but a lot of people do and it’s expected then for Nike to protect its image.

Archived