19 minutes ago, bionic said:

I'd give up everything to dance to Toxic in a packed club again :neyde: 

music video breast GIF

9 minutes ago, codymonster said:

Texas: *dancing around in a sweaty nightclub with strangers*
:icega:

music video im a slave 4 u GIF

9 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Toxic is one of the best pop songs of all time. If not THE best. 

Toxic is the best song ever! it makes me feel like a slutty spy seducing my way to complete a mission :gaycat:

Awakened M
28 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

omg i get chills everytime i listen to toxic :firega:

such a quadconic, sexy, dangerous bop

it sounds so enigmatic and hot

Britney's mom is beautiful btw

This was the song that made me want to have Britney collab with Gaga.:messga:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

vyniildisk
2 minutes ago, Awakened M said:

This was the song that made me want to have Britney collab with Gaga.:messga:

right? such a risky track

MJHolland

1. Kinda iconic

2. Ew wtf talk about literally toxic :triggered:

4 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Stay home if you're afraid, sweetie. :kiss: It's been a year and the majority of people no longer want to cower in fear. We want to live again. I'm planning a club night soon and I am thrilled. Maybe you pro lockdown people should go establish a colony on a deserted island? 

D94QEVsXYAAaw0m.jpg

(to go dancing at a gay clerb) 

Awakened M
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

right? such a risky track

Indeed. I STILL will it into the universe that it'll happen. Gaga literally wrote Telephone for her. So I hope the is still alive. She makes pop fun, art edible, hotel trivago.

Hell. I think I'll shoot my shot and try to collab too.:stalkga:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

HuffsAhoy
Just now, MJHolland said:

1. Kinda iconic

2. Ew wtf talk about literally toxic :triggered:

D94QEVsXYAAaw0m.jpg

(to go dancing at a gay clerb) 

I think this is the first post you've ever made that I actually agree with. Thank you for the compliment :flutter: I really don't know how to say this in a way that won't warrant a note from the mods, but I'm gonna try. I don't really care about other people, outside of my family. I've spend the last year working from home, wearing masks, social distancing, etc etc. If I want to go out and dance, I'm damn well going to do that. I'm certainly not going to take any flak from someone who looks like their entire life revolves around the gym :ladyhaha: Happy Sunday Funday my dude. Go find some bottomless mimosas to calm you down. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, Awakened M said:

Hell. I think I'll shoot my shot and try to collab too.:stalkga:

we would love to see it quadcon :firega:

RainingOnMe
10 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Stay home if you're afraid, sweetie. :kiss: It's been a year and the majority of people no longer want to cower in fear. We want to live again. I'm planning a club night soon and I am thrilled. Maybe you pro lockdown people should go establish a colony on a deserted island? 

:lmao:

Just because it's been a year doesn't mean the virus isn't a thing anymore. It's still a thing, and it's still dangerous. Stop trying to shame people who question those who don't seem to give a sh!t about protecting others. It's not a good look for you. And, it has nothing to do with "sealing ourselves from society," it's literally called being a decent human being.

RahrahWitch
5 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I think this is the first post you've ever made that I actually agree with. Thank you for the compliment :flutter: I really don't know how to say this in a way that won't warrant a note from the mods, but I'm gonna try. I don't really care about other people, outside of my family. I've spend the last year working from home, wearing masks, social distancing, etc etc. If I want to go out and dance, I'm damn well going to do that. I'm certainly not going to take any flak from someone who looks like their entire life revolves around the gym :ladyhaha: Happy Sunday Funday my dude. Go find some bottomless mimosas to calm you down. 

HuffsAhoy
6 minutes ago, Finn The Human said:

:lmao:

Just because it's been a year doesn't mean the virus isn't a thing anymore. It's still a thing, and it's still dangerous. Stop trying to shame people who question those who don't seem to give a sh!t about protecting others. It's not a good look for you. And, it has nothing to do with "sealing ourselves from society," it's literally called being a decent human being.

1 minute ago, RahrahWitch said:

I'll keep these very insightful posts in mind when I'm at the bar next weekend. When you start to mind your own business, I promise your life will be much easier. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some Sunday Funday plans to get ready for :vegas:

RahrahWitch
Just now, HuffsAhoy said:

I'll keep these very insightful posts in mind when I'm at the bar next weekend. When you start to mind your own business, I promise your life will be much easier. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some Sunday Funday plans to get ready for :vegas:

Problem is your selfish ignorant business is our business in a pandemic. You're literally putting your social life above actual lives... says a lot.

Gimme More

I too am sad places are open in the US, i'm in the UK and literally everything is basically shut - all restaurants, bars etc.

But i'm guessing Lynne who is 65 has been vaccinated (not an excuse) but yeah.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

alsemanche
26 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

The ignorance of it all... 

The best part is the obnoxiously condescending attitude 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

HuffsAhoy
7 minutes ago, RahrahWitch said:

Problem is your selfish ignorant business is our business in a pandemic. You're literally putting your social life above actual lives... says a lot.

Covid is never going away, much like every other virus in existence. With vaccines now widely being administered in the USA, it's time to began adapting to living with covid instead of running from it. I'm getting a vaccine soon, myself, so I can begin to fully integrate back into society. 

5 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

The best part is the obnoxiously condescending attitude 

It's a defining personality trait; most people enjoy it. I'm sorry I upset you, it was truly not my intention. 

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived