Spotify Daily Data.

And I have made a mistake, it's not -30'94 but -23'04%

YourCureness

locals meltdown again

OT: Sine From Above #1  in my heart

MasterOfPuppets
4 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Ma'am it's a Monday. 

Oh my god :lmao:I'm a wreck sorry, we have school holidays here I have lost all sense of time and space it seems :fail:

Ally Campana

@La Rosalia I think you should just stop posting them. We have many lurkers and some people in the thread itself already didn’t respect your request not to spread it so. We understand. Thank you for your infos. :heart:

Does it matter? Damage is done

La Rosalia

I think the main difference with Dua Lipa is that she got 3 legit smashes charting. We basically only have ROM steady. Sour Candy is a bit of a niche track and will decrease its streams. Stupid Love/Free Woman (considering it’s the track they went for pitching) didn’t really took off.

The stability of those albums is supported by 2-3 strong tracks. We are supported by one and maybe Sour Candy too (we need to wait for the update).

TheCureinMalibu

If the album does 23.5m then it's a -25%. Which is an acceptable drop.

Fame Romance

People having meltdowns and calling ‘tragic’ a ~25% drop on a SUNDAY in the middle of two huge crises and with literally ZERO mention of the album let alone promo, GGD in a nutshell :bye:

OnionGirl

ROM is going #1

Chromatica is going #1 (and even if predictions go down a bit it should still outsell Joanne and ASIB)

This is already massive and better than anyone could’ve predicted. Let’s enjoy that and stop worrying about daily Spotify drops, please :kiss:

Genuine Guy 09

I don't think lack of promo affects streaming 

It's about the songs on playlists, also she has horrendous position on HHUK with only 1 Song. 

She released a lead with a MV that really couldn't serve longevity - If we compared her to her peers, they had 3 songs on TTHs and probably a smash lead - she disadvantaged herself here massively

ROM and Sour Candy (a brand new track that hasn't stabilised) have to carry a full album on their backs, and SC probably won't serve smash in English speaking countries. 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

ViviLittleM

welp Gaga's disco on Spotify just got a boost by meee because, well I forgot to re-play Chromatica once it was over :laughga:

JR Gg
2 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

I don't think lack of promo affects streaming 

It's about the songs on playlists, also she has horrendous position on HHUK with only 1 Song. 

She released a lead with a MV that really couldn't serve longevity - If we compared her to her peers, they had 3 songs on TTHs and probably a smash lead - she disadvantaged herself here massively

ROM and Sour Candy (a brand new track that hasn't stabilised) have to carry a full album on their backs, and SC probably won't serve smash in English speaking countries. 

I have no idea what happened to the supposedly massive Spotify promo? :billie:

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Shadow unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Shadow unpinned this topic

Archived