• Created
  • Last Reply
Daylight Jokers
2 hours ago, messybottom said:

Promoting Gaga on my sims channel. Every stream countsย ย ๐Ÿ˜Ž

ttyy.png

just changed my YouTube avi to Stupid Love ๐Ÿ’‹

yyyyuuuu.png

Omfg you're pixelade? I was just watching your Paralives updates the other day!ย :wtfga:

2 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Imma listen to the song first and take it in before I watch the music videoย 

Same...

messybottom
Just now, LGs LM said:

Omfg you're pixelade? I was just watching your Paralives updates the other day!ย :wtfga:

omfg thats awesome. thank u so much for watching my videos. it means a lot, seriously.ย :runhug:

misunderstood

I havenโ€™t heard stupid love for almost a week now but itโ€™s been in my head all week Iโ€™m so readyย :bradley:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

malazam
1 minute ago, vedetegomes said:

justin e sza got the pop up cover and #1

Well

It might be over

another shot before we kiss the other side

lavenderblondee

I just realized my iphone headphones won't plug into my laptop (obviously) so I'm going to need to figure out SOMETHING. I need to watch this MV with my headphones on with my computerย :messga:ย I'm so used to listening to music on my iphone I never even THOUGHT OF THIS.

Not very #shotoniphone of you gagaย 

giphy.gif

messybottom
2 minutes ago, vedetegomes said:

justin e sza got the pop up cover and #1

i swear if they get the TTH cover and #1ย :grr:

NFRatwell
7 minutes ago, Doot said:

I mean, the song isn'tย badย it's just not at the caliber a song in the lead for a long awaited return to dance music should be.ย 

It's like an album track, a promo single or at least a fourth or fifth single when it doesn't matter as much.ย 

I donโ€™t really think the point of a lead single is to showcase how high the bar is set quality wise. Itโ€™s such a bad idea in my opinion to release a lead off of what the best song on the album is, it could makeย the album so much more disappointing. I think the lead should be something in the middle of quality from the album, and mainstream enough to grab the GPโ€™s attention. Thatโ€™s why Born This Way/Applauseย worked so good as leads, and theyโ€™re usuallyย not in the top favorite songs from those albumsย toย most fans. Sure, a lead like Government Hooker andย Bloody Mary or Aura and Venusย wouldโ€™ve been amazing, but those wouldnโ€™t have been great options for the reason I stated. Stupid Love may not be what some expected, but it should give us an idea at what the album is able to deliver to the mainstream audience, saving more experimental and โ€œbetterโ€ songs for the album/later singles. Basically what Iโ€™m trying to say is that fans shouldnโ€™t be too hard on Stupid Love. Itโ€™s here to serve itsย purpose and I think it will do great at tha.ย 

Pop Music

Guy's I am looking back on my iPad at my PI reaction I recorded for myself when it came out and like holy **** guys sophomore year me was rough but current me ain't much better :ladyhaha:

Gaga ๐Ÿ’Taylor ๐Ÿ’Carly Rae ๐Ÿ’Rina ๐Ÿ’MARINA ๐Ÿ’Britney๐Ÿ’Lights ๐Ÿ’Shania ๐Ÿ’Sigrid๐Ÿ’

1 minute ago, NFRockwell said:

I donโ€™t really think the point of a lead single is to showcase how high the bar is set quality wise. Itโ€™s such a bad idea in my opinion to release a lead off of what the best song on the album is, it could makeย the album so much more disappointing. I think the lead should be something in the middle of quality from the album, and mainstream enough to grab the GPโ€™s attention. Thatโ€™s why Born This Way/Applauseย worked so good as leads, and theyโ€™re usuallyย not in the top favorite songs from those albumsย toย most fans. Sure, a lead like Government Hooker andย Bloody Mary or Aura and Venusย wouldโ€™ve been amazing, but those wouldnโ€™t have been great options for the reason I stated. Stupid Love may not be what some expected, but it should give us an idea at what the album is able to deliver to the mainstream audience, saving more experimental and โ€œbetterโ€ songs for the album/later singles. Basically what Iโ€™m trying to say is that fans shouldnโ€™t be too hard on Stupid Love. Itโ€™s here to serve itsย purpose and I think it will do great at tha.ย 

I get what you are saying, and I agree with majority of it, but aside from PI, all of her leads have been relatively strong (not to say that there aren't stronger on the albums (especially BTW).ย 

Just Dance would be one that I think perfectly fits into your statement. It's a medium caliber song that was commercially appealing and has the intended effect.ย 

Bad Romance is an exception because that song is part of a record that is more or less all extremely strong tracks.ย 

Applause is imo a highlight of ARTPOP, can't really think of any other choices for lead honestly.ย 

ย 

MANiCURE 6
Just now, Doot said:

Applause is imo a highlight of ARTPOP, can't really think of any other choices for lead honestly.

"Do What U Want" would have been iconic too !

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived