💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

BlackCrown
Just now, stevana229 said:

I feel like little monsters are going to have a meltdown when the video actually comes out... I can already imagine the complaints about the song sounding the exact same as the leak 

I'd be really happy if it sounds the same as the leak, I love the leak version, and it would be weird to hear a different version now that I'm used to the leak (even if I haven't heard it for a long while). It was a bit hard when ARTPOP came out and the songs were different from what we heard at the iTunes Festival

But yeah, I know a lot of people will complain..

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
7 hours ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

Can't wait for AJayll's reaction to both song and mv !

For some reason I feel like she's not gonna like the song, but love the music video :giveup:

I'm hoping I'm wrong though, cause SL is :applause: that :applause: BITCH :applause:

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

3 minutes ago, stevana229 said:

I feel like little monsters are going to have a meltdown when the video actually comes out... I can already imagine the complaints about the song sounding the exact same as the leak 

It's going to be a DISASTER and that's why I can't wait. This site burns down every time she releases music lol.:sis:

2 minutes ago, stevana229 said:

I would prefer the same version than having a lot of possibilities where the song doesn't sound as good as the one we have. Especially with the experience we have with these kind of situations...

5 minutes ago, stevana229 said:

It sort of goes hand in hand with anything she does for the most part.

There were even people who combined about the halftime show. 

xoxo Craig
Just now, MessyTop said:

Guys I’m ready for midnight:

2-FFB0647-EB53-4457-AFE4-9-A18-FF84-F03-

Its almost 2am here, I really should be asleep

End Racism Now

MessyTop
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Its almost 2am here, I really should be asleep

Sleeep!!! Gaga awaits in the AM. Love ya! 

stevana229
Just now, Doot said:

It sort of goes hand in hand with anything she does for the most part.

There were even people who combined about the halftime show. 

agreed. but I dont really remember people complaining about Perfect Illusion or Applause when they came out as lead singles. I feel like theres SUCH high expectations for her to produce a pop hit that her fans are begging for

messybottom
2 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

I would prefer the same version than having a lot of possibilities where the song doesn't sound as good as the one we have. Especially with the experience we have with these kind of situations...

This is a really great point... If there are changes and the majority of the fan base DOES NOT like them, they will sadly most likely continue streaming the leak and not the official song and it will hurt it in the long run. Low-key hoping it's the same song just polished up. 

Tom Nook

Online radio Channel Q is playing nothing but Gaga all day :woot:finally hearing Judas again on the radio

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

AntonTurnItUp
6 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Y'all, I don't care that I literally just got a 66 on my first physics test :bradley:

I JUST CARE ABOUT THIS MOMENT AND HOW WE'RE ONLY A FEW HOURS AWAY FROM THE START OF A BRAND NEW ****ING ERA 

Happy Oprah Winfrey GIFHappy Oprah Winfrey GIF

66 is just a number sis :ally:

stevana229
1 minute ago, messybottom said:

This is a really great point... If there are changes and the majority of the fan base DOES NOT like them, they will sadly most likely continue streaming the leak and not the official song and it will hurt it in the long run. Low-key hoping it's the same song just polished up. 

I agree. I MUCH preferred the iTunes festival version of MANiCURE than the final version. I feel like SL will be pretty much the same 

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived