'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lavenderblondee
7 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

You know what's even crazier? When the "every nation got me spacin'" thing leaked, that was actually the only leak where I thought, "Oh my god. This could be a really great song. I hope she releases this one day." And...well..HERE WE ARE!

It's even more surreal knowing that I thought that that leak had so much potential :bradley:

I'll admit I've only listened to the FULL leak once, but the "small" bits I listened to a ton..bops :bradley: I'm so ready to hear this fully done HQ song tonight:flutter:

Honestly I hope that the song is changed, even in the slightest way, I won't be disappointed if it's not though.

I just want these VISUALS.

messybottom

Anyone else still so much in shock that it doesn’t feel like the era is actually here? It hasn’t hit me yet. It still feels like ASIB just ended :giveup:

lavenderblondee
5 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

Who is gonna watch the video first.... then listen to the song!?! Or vice versa!!

Watching the video first. Even if I hadn't heard the leak, I think I'd do the same.

LadariousGarage

LIKE LESS THAN 2 HOURS ILQEGAHFNIJ:LH BRGN:EF>A SMKA"PJW:MK"GSJ:OBEQF AFKH::KAJFE

Lets do it baby I know the Law

I'll watch the video first.

Imagine all the fashion credits we're gonna get :giveup: unf yes, everyone looks dazzling and alien in the teasers. I hope the Haus Labs social media accounts deliver behind-the-scenes images of the dancers' makeup.

If she does do other colors and characters for the Chromatica theme, I'd be happy if she kept the campy sci-fi vibe, because there's this still from the movie Flash Gordon (1980) I have saved and look at often and I'm imagining her as a blue/purple/lavender space princess dwelling in a retro-futuristic high fantasy castle:

bb0026cd426ce40c730eb29e066625319c553d95

⚡🐲

Gagaloo911

Imma listen to the song first and take it in before I watch the music video 

5 minutes ago, messybottom said:

Anyone else still so much in shock that it doesn’t feel like the era is actually here? It hasn’t hit me yet. It still feels like ASIB just ended :giveup:

I don't know why but I'm not as nervous as when ENIGMA started :cryga:

I remember crying when I saw the ENIGMA teaser but that didn't happened with these 2 teasers, I was and still am shooked tho...

Anyways, I love this era and it's just starting... 

3 minutes ago, Bae said:

I'm most excited to see the transition from the orchestra to the actual song :legend:

YES! I love that they are total opposites. I’m also having trouble picturing how the song’s going to fit with the narrative we’ve seen from the teasers. I’m really excited to see!

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived