Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Just now, MANiCURE1295 said:

Mr.S was the one who was like "Save the dates 2/27 and 3/2"....I think it was 3/2.....

Well I trust him now so I'm on board :lolga:

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HookerOnAChurch
Just now, MANiCURE1295 said:

Mr.S was the one who was like "Save the dates 2/27 and 3/2"....I think it was 3/2.....

that’s correct 

NFRatwell

Ok q... how come y’all saying the era starts soon, I thought the era starts when an announcement is made? 

Reality
24 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

It feels surreal :selena: We've had leaks of MVs and songs happen...maybe a few hours or days before, but NEVER a "full" song. Also, all the "insiders" of when she's coming. I can't believe it's really here :bradley:

You know what's even crazier? When the "every nation got me spacin'" thing leaked, that was actually the only leak where I thought, "Oh my god. This could be a really great song. I hope she releases this one day." And...well..HERE WE ARE!

It's even more surreal knowing that I thought that that leak had so much potential :bradley:

🃏🖤👹

Just now, M Monstre said:

You know what's even crazier? When the "every nation got me spacin'" thing leaked, that was actually the only leak where I thought, "Oh my god. This could be a really great song. I hope she releases this one day." And...well..HERE WE ARE!

It's even more surreal knowing that I thought that that leak had so much potential :bradley:

I mean, the song isn't bad it's just not at the caliber a song in the lead for a long awaited return to dance music should be. 

It's like an album track, a promo single or at least a fourth or fifth single when it doesn't matter as much. 

Just now, Doot said:

I mean, the song isn't bad it's just not at the caliber a song in the lead for a long awaited return to dance music should be. 

It's like an album track, a promo single or at least a fourth or fifth single when it doesn't matter as much. 

iddkkk I heard it at a club and it slaps HARD

Just now, B2theRich33 said:

Who is gonna watch the video first.... then listen to the song!?! Or vice versa!!

I'm listening to the song right now :rip:

lmaooooo

MessyTop
1 minute ago, B2theRich33 said:

Who is gonna watch the video first.... then listen to the song!?! Or vice versa!!

Doing video first. To get the full effect. Song after 

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived