💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

NFRatwell
Just now, Floppy said:

SHUT UP WE WANT MUSIC ASAP:nooo:

This... although hopefully she stretches this era out... maybe deluxe edition later in the year, remix EPs, etc. I don’t want her to release only Q1/2 and then nothing until next year :messga: I think the most givin era was BTW, we got her longest album, singles that last the whole year, remix EPs, and a holiday EP. So much music. Maybe we’ll get that Indian record too. 

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

my sleeping schedule is a mess and it gets worse when I'm excited for something :poot:

Awww I see :poot:   I mean, I would say its late for you but the sun must almost be getting ready to pop up where you are :selena:  take a nap and set an alarm, thank me later! Think of it this way... when you wake up you'll have Gaga to wake up to

End Racism Now

1 minute ago, Hades said:

Nothing can beat the day the video for MR was released. It only goes up from there no matter how much some are whining about Stupid Love.:giggle:

:fan: 

Ultimecia

3 hours to go...

"I lay around, touch myself to pass the time" :stalkga:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

4 minutes ago, messybottom said:

Next Friday will be great that way LM aren't distracted from getting SL into the top 5 :grr:

It's coming Monday and u can't ruin this for me. :grr:

BlackCrown

I was scrolling through my pictures on my phone and realized that my little cake had litteraly the same color scheme as the promo picture :cryga:

:ladyhaha:

IMG-20200228-025346.jpg

With even a kinda heart shaped raspberry :laughga:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

messybottom
1 minute ago, NFRockwell said:

This... although hopefully she stretches this era out... maybe deluxe edition later in the year, remix EPs, etc. I don’t want her to release only Q1/2 and then nothing until next year :messga: I think the most givin era was BTW, we got her longest album, singles that last the whole year, remix EPs, and a holiday EP. So much music. Maybe we’ll get that Indian record too. 

i mean if y'all want everything in 2 seconds that's fine, but no meltdowns when the era is over at the end of April :lmao:

FlopSlurper
2 minutes ago, Hades said:

Nothing can beat the day the video for MR was released. It only goes up from there no matter how much some are whining about Stupid Love.:giggle:

the way I cried watching it and then proceeded to drag it :air:

southpaw773

This morning Alanis dropped a new music video and now tonite a vid/song from Gaga I literally cannot even today 

NFRatwell
Just now, messybottom said:

i mean if y'all want everything in 2 seconds that's fine, but no meltdowns when the era is over at the end of April :lmao:

That’s what I’m saying. I’m here for a stretched out era. Like BTW 

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, messybottom said:

Just as long as she starts LG7 in October  :vegas:

End Racism Now

vmpiregrn

ok but tft the shades of hot pink she’s wearing this era have been all over spring runways...and then tft she really started wearing this shade LAST year at the met gala...her mind literally her mind

VictoriaWinters

I just got done sending 13 people their gift cards to buy Stupid Love with. Truly one of my proudest moments in my stan career. :ally:

Xoxo, Victoria

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived