MoonIsRising
21 minutes ago, HeavyCapiLover said:

Well maybe yours is not updated yet but it's 1 in France 

Sorry but no it's not

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lavenderblondee

Am I the only one who feels like it has NOT been 3.5 years since a Gagz album? The wait from BTW to ARTPOP quite literally felt like an eternity. I really am so thankful for ASIB for giving us gagz music while we were waiting, and to not make the wait seem so bad. :flutter:

ps: i'm probably getting drunk tonight because it's a tradition I do with every gagz release on GGD..my apologies :hor: the girl is ACTUALLY releasing a song at a time that isn't crazy late or crazy early, BLESS.

I'm still trying to imagine how the song will fit into the concept  of the video... Whose stupid love she wants? The one from that people that were fighting? It looks so good with the Overture music... :messga:

I'm actually more curious about how she will transition that music into the actual song's one

Moonlight on Water

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN WATCHING A STAR IS BORN ENCORE AND OTHER GAGA THINGS WITH OTHER GAGA FANS, MESSAGE ME!

she/her

BlackCrown
Just now, LG2008 said:

I'm still trying to imagine how the song will fit into the concept  of the video... Whose stupid love she wants? The one from that people that were fighting? It looks so good with the Overture music... :messga:

I'm actually more curious about how she will transition that music into the actual song's one

Same ! The orchestral music is soo good...

I also wonder why she seems to be mute, and how she will transition from being mute to singing

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

mightyriverz

I already got my gin tonic ready, tonight i'm having a blast to this release
I haven't seen this amount of hype around Gaga since ARTPOP, all across my instagram/twitter/facebook, SL is all the gays are talking about, and i don't think 1/2 of them are LMs, so the acclaim is reaaaaalllllll

BlackCrown
3 minutes ago, Cookies said:

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN WATCHING A STAR IS BORN ENCORE AND OTHER GAGA THINGS WITH OTHER GAGA FANS, MESSAGE ME!

giphy.gif

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

6 minutes ago, BlackCrown said:

Same ! The orchestral music is soo good...

I also wonder why she seems to be mute, and how she will transition from being mute to singing

I kinda dreamt about it... I imagined that she express her thoughts with feelings and actions and not just with words.... That would be a beautiful message

1 minute ago, messybottom said:

STOOPID LUV :selena:

The fact that we can quote tweets from the past and they still fit perfectly with the situation... :saladga:

Her mind... :firega:

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived