đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Maybe you are :bon:   I said I was going to sleep instead of staying up to 5am, but I didn't mean going to sleep right in this moment 

ok Yeah I read it wrong. :bon:

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Floppy said:

No I swear u posted you were going to bed earlier? Maybe I'm high?:bon:

It was me... :ladyhaha: 

But I couldn't because I'm really excited! :enigma:

xoxo Craig
Just now, GAGALACTICA said:

What if this is the Telephone continuation we’ve been waiting for 10 ****ing years?

It won't be. I know they said they were "going far far away from here" but I don't think they meant another planet :bradley:   Paparazzi part 3 died in Gaga's trunk on Highway 10 with a knife to send to Hollywood

End Racism Now

Darcklighter22
4 minutes ago, GypsyMonster said:

hopefully, I’m assuming that’ll be in 3 hours or so if it is 

I think the third teaser will end with a few seconds of the intro to the song but not enough to fully glimps into if the song is different :reductive:

xoxo Craig
Just now, Darcklighter22 said:

I think the third teaser will end with a few seconds of the intro to the song but not enough to fully glimps into if the song is different :reductive:

End Racism Now

Darcklighter22
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

I love this!

Mark kunemera (err however it's spelled) made a parody of this on his Insta story with an SL filter :ladyhaha:

Felixorfelicia

He’s right. I can’t bear to see L*dy G*g* steal ideas from Ava Max EVERY TIME AGAIN i’ve had it officially 

Tease it to Jesus

B2theRich33

I have a strong feeling we’re getting something different tonight in terms of SL... I really don’t think it’ll be the one that was leaked. 

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, B2theRich33 said:

I have a strong feeling we’re getting something different tonight in terms of SL... I really don’t think it’ll be the one that was leaked. 

I want a longer version, one that incorporates the orchestral sounds :nooo:   I hope it is different, but its probably not

End Racism Now

2 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

:toofunny::enigma:

23 minutes ago, Belindathegoddes said:

First teaser Is video ending imo and it screams "to be continued"...

Battle For Your Life (Babylon) :udidnt:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

B2theRich33
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

I want a longer version, one that incorporates the orchestral sounds :nooo:   I hope it is different, but its probably not

My only hinge on the leak is the last chorus... if that is changed up a bit. I’m game. But I’ll still be pleased with a more fine tuned/polished version of the leak... and the orchestral pieces please be a part of the LG6 aesthetic!!

For those who find the second teaser cringey... Can you imagine the amount of VIRAL content she's going to serve? I always thought SL was intended by them to become viral and this first glimpse confirm my theory. They focusing to a larger possible audience, expecially a younger one I think.

OMG.

DJ on my radio station just talked about Madonna and that she's the Queen of pop music but there are other younger stars with fresh hits nowadays.

And then he played Salt by Ava Max :toofunny:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived