Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

The  ̶m̶i̶l̶l̶i̶s̶e̶c̶o̶n̶d̶ ̶b̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶s̶c̶r̶e̶e̶n̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ choreo from John Wayne says hi.

i knew someone would say this :laughga:  but i wouldnt consider that major choreo, or john wayne a choreographed video

Hennycomb
2 minutes ago, Cookies said:

THIS TEASER IS US FIGHTING OVER LG6 AND WHEN STUPID LOVE IS COMING OUT AND ALL OF THE RUMORS AND THEN GAGA THROWS US IN THE AIR WITH THE FORCE BY ANNOUNCING STUPID LOVE AND BEING LIKE "ALL I EVER WANTED WAS LOVE" AAAAAAAAAAAA

I GOT THAT TOOOOOOOOOOOOO I JUST SAID THAT TO MY FRIEND AAAAAAAA

GypsyMonster

OMG TELEKINESIS WE STAB

i was hes is tant at first to believe CHROMATICA was the album name but those colours grouped in the video confirms it imo?

10 minutes ago, DRAMATICA said:

Am I the only one who can't see any connection between the leaked song and the visuals we keep getting ?????????????

Weird

Exactly my thought 😅

COME ON GAYS!!

franminervini
4 minutes ago, Arbmonster said:

Exactly my thought 😅

Yeah I don't know how's gonna be the bridge between the intro and the song we know (if that's the final version :oops:)

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

I cant imagine the song being played over these visuals. It just does not fit, idk. 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

IAmNotHere1997

Okay guys. This is it. The moment we've been waiting for the past 4 years. Gaga has been working her ass off for this album and era, and I'm sure she wants us to enjoy it as much as possible. She's purposefully going back to her pop roots and campy music videos with storylines, concepts and visuals.

I do no want to see any of you ungrateful f-words complain tomorrow if the song will be the same as the leak or if Gaga doesn't fulfill your over-the-top expectations to inflate your disgusting ego. We will BUY, STREAM and SUPPORT the single, even if you like it or not. NO DISCUSSION.

yooZwA.gif

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived