#Gaga2020

RAMROD

She didn’t try to hide by entering from back door? :enigma:

Trying to buildup hype? :ally:

LG6 coming soon :ohwell:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

geusst1235
52 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

You aren’t wrong. But at the same time - what the hell do we do here then? 

There would be no point in posting because we would not be to discuss anything based on your rules. 

People can still manage have fruitful discussions without jumping to conclusions based off of very little information, or in many cases none at all. I'm completely fine with people presenting their opinions in a mature manner, however there are plenty of fans here that simply do not do that in the slighest. For example fans have said things such as,

"Enigma is such a cash grab I hate it"

"ugh Gaga is so lazy and she hates her fans"

"She clearly isn't interested in pop music anymore"

"Haus Labs is just Gaga selling out"

"Gaga CLEARLY dislikes doing Enigma"

Now I'm not going to generalize and say that everyone who shares similar opinions presents them in such a negative way as these, but some do. It creates a very overtly negative and toxic environment that does indeed invite others to criticize Gaga/her team to an immense extent. A huge example of something similar that has lead to negativity is the whole insider/rumor debacle. Some of the people here (and on twitter,etc) immediately believe these insiders with false info, only to be disappointed later on while directing their anger towards Gaga. If you choose to believe these fake release dates, then that is unequivocally on you. Do act immature and straight up rude by projecting that drivel onto Gaga when in reality she did NOTHING wrong.

Either way fans need to learn to be patient and not always jump to conclusions over every single little thing. Even if you (general you oof) do, at least be respectful about it. I just don't see the point in going onto a Gaga fansite only to spread negativity about her and her team. I mean some people here even critique Gaga's face, which is simply revolting imo.

GreekGod

My two coins on this subject.

i observed over the years that Gaga has the habit of overly-stressing whatever project she’s doing at the moment and presenting it like her ultimate self. From “i have been singing jazz since 13” to “i have always wanted to be an actress before singer” to “pop will never be low brow” , the whole ARTPOP concept and then “what’s ARTPOP” and many other examples. She is just promoting and channeling the character of the current era too much. Believe me, when/if she realeses Stupid Love, she WILL be THE Popstar.

and she’ll make it look like it was her career goal Since the begining 🙃

1 hour ago, blankpaper said:

Agree. I don’t think she’ll quit music entirely or anything, but anyone expecting another pop album after this is probably in for a rude awakening. She’s done with pop 

I'm gonna be honest. I'd be happy if she spent the rest of her music career behind a piano. Those are her best songs by far. 

NFRatwell

Does anyone else notice how she’s looking kinda bigger than she used to? I pointed it out before but I honestly love it. I remember in 2013 she said she only stayed skinny so people wouldn’t be distracted by her weight, and now she’s living a healthy life that just so happens to add some more pounds than what she’d usually have when starting an era.  She really doesn’t care anymore, it’s ****ing great. 

Diamond heart99
19 minutes ago, WholesomeOOf said:

People can still manage have fruitful discussions without jumping to conclusions based off of very little information, or in many cases none at all. I'm completely fine with people presenting their opinions in a mature manner, however there are plenty of fans here that simply do not do that in the slighest. For example fans have said things such as,

"Enigma is such a cash grab I hate it"

"ugh Gaga is so lazy and she hates her fans"

"She clearly isn't interested in pop music anymore"

"Haus Labs is just Gaga selling out"

"Gaga CLEARLY dislikes doing Enigma"

Now I'm not going to generalize and say that everyone who shares similar opinions presents them in such a negative way as these, but some do. It creates a very overtly negative and toxic environment that does indeed invite others to criticize Gaga/her team to an immense extent. A huge example of something similar that has lead to negativity is the whole insider/rumor debacle. Some of the people here (and on twitter,etc) immediately believe these insiders with false info, only to be disappointed later on while directing their anger towards Gaga. If you choose to believe these fake release dates, then that is unequivocally on you. Do act immature and straight up rude by projecting that drivel onto Gaga when in reality she did NOTHING wrong.

Either way fans need to learn to be patient and not always jump to conclusions over every single little thing. Even if you (general you oof) do, at least be respectful about it. I just don't see the point in going onto a Gaga fansite only to spread negativity about her and her team. I mean some people here even critique Gaga's face, which is simply revolting imo.

Agree completely - and I don’t believe that is what I was doing. 

Like is said - it’s just a vibe I’ve had for a while that she is kind of over it.  I don’t even think that’s a negative statement - she seems to thrive when she makes huge changes and I’m here for whatever she does 😊

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

G U C C I
20 minutes ago, GreekGod said:

My two coins on this subject.

i observed over the years that Gaga has the habit of overly-stressing whatever project she’s doing at the moment and presenting it like her ultimate self. From “i have been singing jazz since 13” to “i have always wanted to be an actress before singer” to “pop will never be low brow” , the whole ARTPOP concept and then “what’s ARTPOP” and many other examples. She is just promoting and channeling the character of the current era too much. Believe me, when/if she realeses Stupid Love, she WILL be THE Popstar.

and she’ll make it look like it was her career goal Since the begining 🙃

Points were made

I was thinking of the "you're the one who wanted to be a pop star" tweet when I wrote "I do agree that she's likely sick of pop and the music biz atm". I should have been clearer and said "pop WORLD and what it entails", or just "the music biz" -- she wants to make music (what genre next I could only guess) but seems frustrated by the industry and the hoops she has to jump through.

But maybe she's not frustrated and I'm way off! Y'all are very right, I don't know her so it's probably silly of me to guess at her feelings right now :shrug: I'm sure she has much more complicated feelings on the industry than we could really imagine so I'll hush now

⚡🐲

43 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Does anyone else notice how she’s looking kinda bigger than she used to? I pointed it out before but I honestly love it. I remember in 2013 she said she only stayed skinny so people wouldn’t be distracted by her weight, and now she’s living a healthy life that just so happens to add some more pounds than what she’d usually have when starting an era.  She really doesn’t care anymore, it’s ****ing great. 

My husband noticed. LOL. He LOVES it. He likes curves and a little meat on the backside.

I think she looks great. I'm not a fan of the skinny look. 

Archived