Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Madonna - Batuka

DiamondKing

Featured Posts

AlexanderMagno

I'm from Portugal, where Madame X was born, where Fado and Batuka and Portuguese language are part of our culture. And no one is at all offended by Madonna using Fado, Batuka, speaking Portuguese or using portuguese instruments for her album. She was inspired by our culture and decided to create this work, and we all feel proud that we are able to inspire with our History.

(Cape Verde was a portuguese colony for many centuries and of course nowadays we are still very much connected as Portugal is quite multicultural)

The only thing people are insulted is how she featured Anitta instead of Blaya, the original creator of Faz Gostoso, or at least another Portuguese musician :smh:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sestri Levante

This is one of my favourite songs from the album and video does it justice :diane:

Sestri Levante
3 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

The only thing people are insulted is how she featured Anitta instead of Blaya, the original creator of Faz Gostoso, or at least another Portuguese musician :smh:

That's the real tragedy :bradley: I want Blaya to be in the MV and I want it similar to the original :bon:

Archived