rumor

Lashana Lynch Reportedly To Be The Next 007 (Possible Spoiler)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD
Just now, Harry said:

Is anyone actually reading the article? She isn't playing Bond, her character is just taking up the code 007 since Bond retired from MI6 in the last film.

Yes. I have always mentioning new 007 than new Bond  :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lego

*preparing for essays and 20 pages of explanations why this mustn’t happen*

:popcorn:

FreePalestine

ImMatt

It's got to be Idris. I'm waiting for the first trailer when he says "The name's Bond. Black Bond"

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, ImMatt said:

"The name's Bond. Black Bond"

That's banal. :triggered:

Bond need to keep their sophistication whoever stars it. :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Zander
4 hours ago, lego said:

*preparing for essays and 20 pages of explanations why this mustn’t happen*

:popcorn:

"This casting decision is them trying to be political and wOkE"

"It was always a struggle growing up as a spy trying to find white Scottish spy representation in the media that I also related to”

doja scat

Wow the first bond film I will actually care about :applause:

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

ImMatt
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

That's banal. :triggered:

Bond need to keep their sophistication whoever stars it. :flower:

Bit rude. I said for the trailer, to get people hyped and talking about it. Idris Elba would get people to the cinemas watching the film like no one else could because the franchise needs a bit of a shake up in style:oops:

River

1437.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=forma

While Daniel Craig is set to reprise his role as James Bond in the next film, the franchise is set for a shake-up, with reports claiming that black British actor Lashana Lynch has been cast as 007 – taking over Bond’s secret agent number after his character leaves M16.

The Mail has quoted from an anonymous “movie insider”, who says that the 25th film opens with Bond (Craig), retired in Jamaica, being called back to action to fight a new villain.

Spoiler

“There is a pivotal scene at the start of the film where M says, “Come in 007”, and in walks Lashana who is black, beautiful and a woman,” the source said. “It’s a popcorn-dropping moment. Bond is still Bond but he’s been replaced as 007.”

Originally from West London, Lynch, 31, made her film debut in 2011’s Fast Girls, but her breakthrough role came earlier this year, as fighter pilot Maria Rambeau in Captain Marvel.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2019/jul/15/lashana-lynch-new-007-james-bond-daniel-craig

It's not 100% confirmed so I wrote it as a rumor, but it's most likely gonna happen

I'm super excited :party:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Miel

Great! It'd be interesting to see that transitional dynamic in the film. Less Bond x Bond Girl, and more two 00 agents

3 points in and ready for more

Didymus

Omg that's fabulous :vegas: Love it. Huge surprise about the film's beginning spoiled though lmfao. Better put "SPOILER" before your thread title.

River
Just now, Varys said:

Shouldn't the title be Lashana Lynch is the new 007 :oprah:

it'll not bring traffic :awesome:

1 minute ago, Didymus said:

Omg that's fabulous :vegas: Love it. Huge surprise about the film's beginning spoiled though lmfao. Better put "SPOILER" before your thread title.

I didn't notice the spoiler lol

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Archived