42 minutes ago, GagaMariaSpears said:

The fact that he used her naked image without her consent is really disturbing

Omg I love your profile pic. :wub:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ooolong
7 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Please don't deflect on this and pretend like Kim Kardashian is a legitimate and honest source of information. She's literally crying on Instagram about fashion sites "ripping her designs off" when she was the one who sent them the designs of the outfits before she even wore them, so that there could be rip-offs in the first place as soon as she stepped out. Kim K is not some activist trying to better the world, all she cares about is her own ass and how it can generate more money. She's literally a goddamn Kardashian.

This isn’t even accurate, which is ironic considering you’re commenting on Kim’s honesty. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/the-goods/2019/2/26/18241625/kim-kardashian-fast-fashion-fashion-nova-missguided

The Unbannable Chanteuse

18 hours ago, Mercurio said:

Not her still carrying on this beef :excuseu: ..

Why can’t she just be the bigger person and just forget any of it happened. 

... no :huntyga:

doppelganger

Is anyone surprised that Taylor’s still bitter? Look i love shadinesss as much as the next person but it’s as if she needs to constantly validate her success by bringing her critics down. It’s not cute and it’s petty. 

SarahYuko

This beef over the lyrics is one thing. I take issue with Kanye depicting their naked bodies without their consent. All of them, including Amber Rose and Chris and even Trump (though he probably enjoyed it tbh). They're human beings regardless, our nakedness is our most physically vulnerable state; wax figure or not (which, btw, is a completely shitty defence of the video). He chose their bodies to feed his ego and stamp his public image as some pretentiously deep and profound artist and some of y'all are falling for it; it's pretty simple to me.

Archived