mariomania1234

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
15 minutes ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

I think she learned how to use Facetune on her phoneย :pole:

She def has the app but she also most def didnโ€™t learn how to use itย :gayhat:ย ifย she did we wouldnโ€™t notice it.. or is it just MDNA Skin?ย 

Smother Em Eh

Ehhh I donโ€™t care for it. The shirt down to your shoulders blonde/ or black hair suits her better. Her signature look from COADF- andย The Power Of Goodbye Hair.ย 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

imwoahvicky

imagine genuinely believing sis will make the music industry shake in their boots... whoohย sissy!ย 

โšœ Roll Deep โšœ

dlioncourt91

The irony when people complain what a bitch Madonna is but waste no time picking apart her appearance, use of filters when it's clearly a lace front wig.

RAMROD

The facetune goes hard, fam :lmao:

Going after that 1950s-1960sย aesthetic, huh?ย 

Owkay!

9L1c.gif

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

I Love it, she looks great with the dark hair and porcelain skin. I hope she keeps it.ย :heart:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

bluemonkey

She needs to learn how to age gracefully, nothing wrong with trying to look youthful but like she takes it to the extreme.ย 

Sorry, we don't need an entire thread bashing her looks. You don't want this as ammo for MadonnaNation do you?ย 

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived