series

AHS Apocalpyse gets lowest season premiere ratings ever

Scathach

Featured Posts

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I don't think it has something to do with the quality of the episode. It's the 8th season so the ratings were meant to decline at some point. And given the fact that it's an anthology viewers might feel like they don't miss anything if they skip a season and just stop watching. 

@DeanWinchester and @Sam Winchester Say hello... 

8 minutes ago, Scathach said:

I'm sure most people wouldn't start a show in its 8th season, regardless of the crossover

Really? I know people who dip in and out of watching seasons of Horror Story. I think is one of the major selling points of an anthology series. If you miss one season you can watch another without missing anything.

RahrahWitch

I thought the episode was great, I hope this season is as good as i think it'll be but after the last two seasons I'm doubtful.

I get why the ratings are low tho, I didn't really enjoy Roanoke and Cult was a struggle to get trough, I hated it. Everyone i know who watched last season and Roanoke to an extent said they hated it or just stopped watching.

2 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Well, that show has been on a decline for quite a while, hasn't it... :huntyga:

They are coming for a 14th season and are still healthy <3

But it is true online content is calculated the same as the regular tv ratings.. 

monketsharona

Guys people stream series nowaday, like people streams music

Other comparison : 10 years ago Grey's Anatomy was doing like +25M viewers each week now it's doing 7M average, and it's very very safe for renewal... Times change

Stephen

3M people is still huge. A show can't stay #1 forever but it's still crazy popular. It has a dedicated fan base and it's already renewed for seasons 9 and 10. I'm not worried :nick:

monketsharona
14 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Well, that show has been on a decline for quite a while, hasn't it... :huntyga:

Not really overall Cult ratings average was around the ones of Murder House, Asylum, Hotel and Roanoke.

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

3M people is still huge. A show can't stay #1 forever but it's still crazy popular. It has a dedicated fan base and it's already renewed for seasons 9 and 10. I'm not worried :nick:

especially for a cable TV show, still #1 FX show

ryanripley

i liked the episode but this show really is beating a dead horse now and is very stale

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

this is still amazing?:vegas: 

Why are some of you dragging it? :rip: plus, i think the numbers will be bigger with streaming etc..

Archived