Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's performance is going to be "interesting"

Mr S

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, jereve said:

Can GGD calm down like for once?

Good and interesting don't mean sh**

The absolutely most overused words to describe something you can't talk about in detail. Like, no. stahp it.

My point is I doubt she's just sitting at the piano like her Stevie Wonder tribute. There is likely something more. Perhaps an interesting video backdrop, an interesting outfit, interesting stage set up. I'm sure people don't think we are getting Papparazzi VMA level performance.

Also, if you can't talk about it, then just "good" is all they need to say, "interesting" is not something you say for anything.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Enigma said:

No tea no shade no pink lemonade but if Kesha is more interesting than Gaga then there isn't much more she can do than sit at the piano 

dd863813ed.gif

They didn't say Kesha would be interesting. Just powerful... only because of the #metoo tie in. Mostly likely she's gonna copy Gaga's oscar performance and have survivors on stage. Original? no. Good? maybe. Hit the high note? not a chance. Powerful? Yes.

James Gibson

I can imagine some sort of Lupus awareness moment or pictures of her family in the backdrop to make things more personal, or an orchestral version of Joanne as rumoured. Please, just piano and no backdrops would be so forgetful. Make something with impact, Gaga.

And all of you trashing the Million Reasons performances (including me), we could the AMAs or the SMAPXSMAP stage for MR as 'interesting' and still get a slow performance.

However, James wasn't asked about Gaga. They just asked him to talk about the performances in general. And if he remembered hers at the top of a hat, I believe our girl has something on her sleeve to offer that will indeed seem 'interesting' :trollga:

1 minute ago, James Gibson said:

I can imagine some sort of Lupus awareness moment or pictures of her family in the backdrop to make things more personal, or an orchestral version of Joanne as rumoured. Please, just piano and no backdrops would be so forgetful. Make something with impact, Gaga.

And all of you trashing the Million Reasons performances (including me), we could the AMAs or the SMAPXSMAP stage for MR as 'interesting' and still get a slow performance.

However, James wasn't asked about Gaga. They just asked him to talk about the performances in general. And if he remembered hers at the top of a hat, I believe our girl has something on her sleeve to offer that will indeed seem 'interesting' :trollga:

Agreed.

What is Smapxsmap?

And the AMA MR performance was perfect. That would totally count as interesting as well. I doubt she would repeat the same setting though.

Lord Temptation

“Interesting”? Ryan is such a &$#-. And Gaga needs to stop going to the Grammys, just like she stopped going to the VMAs. Honestly she is way above all this politics about winners and losers.

LateToCult
39 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

If she was just sitting at the piano singing, I don't think they would use the word "interesting". So there has to be something more to her performance.

Inb4 Arabella trots in and poops on Ed. :ladyhaha:

ordinarynam1310
8 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

“Interesting”? Ryan is such a &$#-. And Gaga needs to stop going to the Grammys, just like she stopped going to the VMAs. Honestly she is way above all this politics about winners and losers.

If she stops then where do we get those iconic red carpet looks to go crazy about. :poot:

zakariah

She's obviously gonna use her satanic powers to materialize a piano made out of stars out of thin air & then go ahead and perform a song written by her 30 years from now, & then accept the Grammy Award for Album of the Year that she's going to get in the year 2025.

James Gibson
36 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Agreed.

What is Smapxsmap?

And the AMA MR performance was perfect. That would totally count as interesting as well. I doubt she would repeat the same setting though.

SMAPXSMAP is a Japanese tv show where Gaga have performed plenty of times with great stage settings and visuals. (which includes the only PI televised performance ever :cryga:)

In 2016 she sang Million Reasons in a waterlily stage that I would def call 'interesting'

By that, I can still see Gaga doing a simple-music-not-the-bling-talent-always-wins-tear-jerking performance but with a good setting and emotional elements that can make this performance remarkable.

DonnieDarko
2 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

“I think Kendrick Lamar is going to be pretty sensational,” James told Ryan on-air. “It’s really amazing and Lady Gaga’s [performance] looks good and interesting … [but] Kesha I think might have the most powerful performance of the night.

https://onairwithryan.iheart.com/featured/ryan-seacrest/content/2018-01-25-james-corden-teases-kesha-will-have-most-powerful-grammys-performance/

Kesha winning the Grammy and having the most powerful performance of the night. Phew!

DonnieDarko
1 hour ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

They didn't say Kesha would be interesting. Just powerful... only because of the #metoo tie in. Mostly likely she's gonna copy Gaga's oscar performance and have survivors on stage. Original? no. Good? maybe. Hit the high note? not a chance. Powerful? Yes.

It's not like all of Gaga's performances were original and done fo the first time. Let's just stay objective and there's really no need to downgrade Kesha.

Archived