• MattyMonster

• Americano

• GHGUY

• Fusel

jhonyguy04

how come there aren't many news articles about this?? :cry:

is it too early??

SKANK

Great concept, ok execution. Being covered in Lilliputians is a brilliant idea for a perfume advertisement. Just wish there was a little humor in it. The ad feels stale to me, I'd have liked to see it be a bit bolder. Like one of David Lachapelle's coffee adverts:

2002_02-440x600.jpg

lachapelle-photo.jpg

TheMadridHash

i find it pretty cool, the lil' people instead of a dress or lil pecks covering the "parts" are so gaga

good job...

CroatiaGeisha

Great concept, ok execution. Being covered in Lilliputians is a brilliant idea for a perfume advertisement. Just wish there was a little humor in it. The ad feels stale to me, I'd have liked to see it be a bit bolder. Like one of David Lachapelle's coffee adverts:

2002_02-440x600.jpg

lachapelle-photo.jpg

This looks really cool too, but I think she might have wanted to keep the aesthetic more relevant to this video here:

Americano

how come there aren't many news articles about this?? :cry:

is it too early??

Give it a bit of time.

J e s s e

:omg: OMG It loooks soooooooooo TFM era-esque :cryga: :heart:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

alposnacks

Any know Gulliver's Travels?

http://www.filmofili...poster-2-26061/

That's the inspiration.

In the picture Gaga, the famous one, is being subdued and masked by an army of little people,

I wish you had linked to something about the brilliant book instead of the awful Jack Black adaptation :noparty:

htrllllsem

I feel like I am in this picture.

It really shows female empowerment over men.

:golfclap:

THIS ****ING SLAYED ME IN EVERYWAY! IOJDSSJBDB MARK'S AS AND ALL THE NAKED HOLES JDSB SHUDBCSHUBSUHBSUHBSUHBASU AAAHHHH! But the bottle looks so fake though...

gagaisitalian

The photo is absolutely flawless. I've never seen anything like it.

Gaga continues to set the bar!

J e s s e

I just realised something. The perfume started being developed back in 2010 and 2011 right? And the photographer of this ad is Steven Klein correct? I think this was taken during the Alejandro era! She hasn't worn that hair recently, the last time was may 2010. The director of the alejandro video AND the this ad are both done by Steven. This could have been taken in 2010. :omg: :dead:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia