💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj: It's a great time to be a white rapper in America

petty

Featured Posts

KingRedd

NICKI is urban so it’s clear that she meant white rappers are at the top and it’s funny in a black dominated genre. Please don’t Be so SJW lmao 

May I Read You? 😎

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AddMeOnMYSPACE

she's right, white people are taking over the rap genre. its rock n roll all over again.  :madge:

Bette Davis
4 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

Lmao right haha what an insult to the straight and lesbian women.

Coming from lots of people you could prob overlook it, but unfortunately your fav is homophobic trash. It’s common knowledge lol

tenor.gif?itemid=4790668

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

homomo
1 hour ago, theahsfan said:

So white people can't be successful too?

:awkney: 

I understand her being mad about it. Rap is NOT just music or art. It's not that simple. Rap is black culture in its core. It's resistance, it's social commentary. Until kinda recently (like 20 years ago) there were zero successful white rappers. Nowadays, white males are dominating the scene, a good part of them acting as if they were black just to get enough cred.

Karma is a bitch, though. What matters is that white artists in Rap only get to have longevity and a decade-spanning hugely successful career when they prove that they have something genuine and authentic to say, Eminem is an obvious example. Iggy Azalea and Macklemore, on the contrary, are living proof that you only last if you respect black culture and if you're talented enough.

Battle 4 Ur Life

the shaaaaaaaaaade on that last line. I see it. nothing escapes me.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Trepadation

Where did she says it sucks that white rappers are on the charts? Like lol she just said it is a great time to be a white rapper since they are all doing good. :huh:

Trepadation
1 hour ago, Charles X Charles said:

Did any white rappers complain when all of 'em black rappers dominated this chart before? 😏

vi87oyT.gif

Phoenix
1 hour ago, Charles X Charles said:

Did any white rappers complain when all of 'em black rappers dominated this chart before? 😏

Ignorance at it's best.

💎

Some of y'all need to get some better reading comprehension :sweat: (assuming you even read her whole post to begin with)

GypsyBabe

So one of my dogs is obsessed with Nicki Minaj...like barks and gets all excited in the back seat when she comes on shuffle. Its one of the funniest things I have ever seen. :laughga:

OT: Was she being sarcastic in the first post or stating facts? I'm confused. It seems shady as f*ck but I could be misreading it.  :selena:

⚯͛

SychosSoChic

She's right :selena:

And y'all who think this was shady are just projecting :selena:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

I honestly didn’t know Post Malone and G Eazy were white. :laughga:

Those are some catchy ass songs, though.  

StarstruckIllusion
3 hours ago, gagagoogoose said:

Nicki sis, not everything has to be about race. It just happens that white rappers are releasing more music this month.

You can't statistically back this up, and if you did, I'm sure you'd see approximately the same amount. The only difference now is mainstream exposure.

Archived