💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Bey #1 on Hot 100

igetfilthy

Featured Posts

LGMonster95

I respect Beyonce for her talent and so on but this was such a desperate move and before hearing people saying that i would love if Gaga was on her place just no, I'll hate that, #1s is not everything for me, that's not why i become her fan.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Monster Kid

So the original Perfect without Beyoncé had its streams included on the duet version? 

BloodyJudas

So Beyonce basically needed Ed to give her another number one song after so many years, almost 10 to be precise. This is so humiliating and beneath her and she dares to call herself an artist who doesn't care about chart success? She's full of it! I regarded her as an artist when she put out the Self-Titled and "Lemonade", but now that she is so chart-obsessed, she's become a sellout, which is sad. She hadn't been able to get a solo hit, so she had to resort to this kind of lame gimmick? Gaga would never do that and that's what sets them apart and puts them in different leagues. How ****ed-up and fraudulent has the Billboard chart become...

FalsePromise

Meh, it's sad, cuz she was desperate for it, and even worse, her nasty fans will act like she did idk what all by herself, that it'll impact the whole world etc. God have mercy on us! 

StarlightSeiya

The hate Bey is getting on these boards reminds me why everyone hates LMs. Y'all continue to be the worst. 

Congrats Beyonce. I'm sure she just wanted to feature on the song with Ed because maybe she likes the song/him?? She said it before in her documentary, she's not interested in Singles success. She proved that with her album success.

Bone Apple Tea bebe

I don't think Bey's desperate for #1. Actually, it's the other way around. Western music is so boring nowadays because of people like Ed who only follows the others just to get #1's. 

너와의 얎색한 ìčšëŹ”읎 ì°šëŒëŠŹ ìą‹ì•„

FameHookah
1 hour ago, TheFamousLM said:

She just jumped on whatever she could to desperately get a #1. She collaborated with Ed, J Balvin and Eminem. 

I wouldn't consider this an achievement by her to be honest. 

PREACH, such a desperate and transparent behavior , i remember when she was like uh uhh all these girls and their quick little singles what an "artist"

WTF is MDNA

Taylorrgh
1 hour ago, Jed said:

oh that is amazing! congratulations!

every song huh? three features is EVERY song now.

the profits to the first one went to puerto rico the second one wasn't even KIND OF #1 bait and the third one she's had a professional relationship with Ed for years now this isn't even there first time duetting together

Speak the truth Hunttttyyyy! I swear some members are just biased and bitter. i thought was great.

StrawberryBlond

I honestly don't think it'll be viewed as "her" #1 because she's the featured verse, just changed the gender of the existing words and the original was already popular before she hopped on it (especially in the UK, it sold over 600k here even when it hadn't been made into an official single, it was probably the second most successful non-single from the album after Galway Girl until now). It doesn't matter if the charts credit her or not. The public is the ones who will truly decide how this song will be remembered. And if he's going to do another version this week, then it'll just get further swamped by the original and any newer versions anyway. If a song isn't written by you originally, was never sang by you originally, was released before you added yourself in and was successful before you added yourself in, then it is not your song, in my opinion.

igetfilthy
3 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I honestly don't think it'll be viewed as "her" #1 because she's the featured verse, just changed the gender of the existing words and the original was already popular before she hopped on it (especially in the UK, it sold over 600k here even when it hadn't been made into an official single, it was probably the second most successful non-single from the album after Galway Girl until now). It doesn't matter if the charts credit her or not. The public is the ones who will truly decide how this song will be remembered. And if he's going to do another version this week, then it'll just get further swamped by the original and any newer versions anyway. If a song isn't written by you originally, was never sang by you originally, was released before you added yourself in and was successful before you added yourself in, then it is not your song, in my opinion.

Nice essay but she's credited so deal.

--

Why are Liddos so mad? You would think Bey killed someone. Prob because their one drag of Bey not having a #1 this decade is over.

Archived