💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna says she's coming back in 2018 + tour

Spock

Featured Posts

IAmNotHere1997

I'm really curious what she will do this time. This woman really done, like, everything? But I guess she wasn't named the queen of reinvention for no reason.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, dlioncourt91 said:

Am I the only one not wanting a retread of Confessions or her past work? Of course, it'd be nice to see odes or references to certain styles or her past work but I've always loved Madonna when she's brought out what we've least expected or something fresh to the scene. I would definitely love for her to be inspired by new sounds, up and coming underground artists, social causes, personal experiences to inspire strong songwriting and a cohesive, clear sound/image and we got a good era.

If she comes up with something new and interesting, then great, but she hasnt done that since COADF. 

Im hoping she's ditched the rent-a-rappers and the Diplos and Avicis she's worked with over the last few years and gone with traditional music producers this time

FameHookah
19 hours ago, scallywally said:

Shes 60  next year, I agree with you but feel like shes comfortable in her own skin now. 

yeah but a nice style change wouldnt be bad i think, different hair or something to spice things up, (gaga spoiled us so bad with her 91739193 faces and wigs 🤣)

WTF is MDNA

FFXSoul91
On 12/8/2017 at 10:56 AM, GypsyVida said:

ugh

can someone keep this fame hungry "nice lady" from releasing albums

she's not Cher. she didn't age well.

b9fde276443e59bcb57ac2e3c4f53424e9304e0b

TheJoanneJoker
1 minute ago, PussyGlam said:

Her tours are always ridiculously overpriced. 

she gettin ready for ha retirement

Glamourpuss
3 hours ago, Beytwice said:

she gettin ready for ha retirement

But it's been like this for over 15 years now. She's no where close to retirement. I think she'd be missing a trick if she didn't do a greatest hits tour before retirement anyway. 

TheJoanneJoker
11 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

But it's been like this for over 15 years now. She's no where close to retirement. I think she'd be missing a trick if she didn't do a greatest hits tour before retirement anyway. 

I was just kidding with the retirement thingy, as a reference to the insanely high prices for her tickets

also, I don't want her to ever stop making music because I simply adore her.

and yes, we need a greatest hits but let that 2018 raw album sink in (hopefully)

She better make a mature album like "Ray of light", or "Confessions"

and leave back the teenage sh*ts like "Bich i m Madonna" to gain new teen fans. :unicorn:

Archived