I think having that video with Janelle would be more suited :rip:

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
4 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

Paying dust to her best song Venus Fly smh

She has music video for every song on Art Angels except for: Pin, Artangels and Venus Fly...I'm guessing she will do a music videos for those too but they will be like Flesh without Blood/Life in theVivid Dream, Kill V. Maim and California music videos!!! IM SO EXCITED :excited2:

I seriously don't understand why she ignores the Artangels title track. It's chorus is so good and the guitar sample is catchy and light. Even in her tour she only started using the instrumental as an interlude partway through. And no video but she did one for laughing and not being normal! Ugh can someone relate?

monsterdino
Just now, Kinsey said:

I seriously don't understand why she ignores the Artangels title track. It's chorus is so good and the guitar sample is catchy and light. Even in her tour she only started using the instrumental as an interlude partway through. And no video but she did one for laughing and not being normal! Ugh can someone relate?

Read the thread i just edited it!

Steccazero

I hate theeeem! I had high expectations and I love the album but these vids are so cringey! :toofunny: I hate everything: camera movements, photography, the combination of location and outfits and the EDIT. My god. At times it's even out of sync. I mean, if it would have been just one video, it could have looked like a cute on the road mv but 4 of them is literally too much.

Sorry for the meltdown.

pls get into this ***uettery

SCREAMING RN WORLD PRINCESS PT II IS MY FAVORITE AND IT HAS A VISUAL NOW GUYS I CANNOT CONTAIN MYSELF

:firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega:

❤ x ❤

Klonoa
52 minutes ago, Steccazero said:

I hate theeeem! I had high expectations and I love the album but these vids are so cringey! :toofunny: I hate everything: camera movements, photography, the combination of location and outfits and the EDIT. My god. At times it's even out of sync. I mean, if it would have been just one video, it could have looked like a cute on the road mv but 4 of them is literally too much.

Sorry for the meltdown.

1 hour ago, boobtank said:

I got so excited when I saw her posting all of these music videos one by one, but they all look really cheap and rushed. I was expecting big things for World Princess Pt II :crossed:

Klonoa

The song between Underwater and WPII, Grimes need to use this instrumental on a song, very trip hop.

Pacify Him
1 hour ago, monsterdino said:

GUYS 3 MUSIC VIDEOS LEFT AND ART ANGELS VOL II IS COMING, OH MY GOD!!!

Thought she wanna do kickboxing lol but guess not :poot:

1 hour ago, monsterdino said:

She has music video for every song on Art Angels except for: Pin, Artangels and Venus Fly...I'm guessing she will do a music videos for those too but they will be like Flesh without Blood/Life in theVivid Dream, Kill V. Maim and California music videos!!! IM SO EXCITED :excited2:

Those 3 are my favorites.

In fact, I started to like WP2 and Belly Of The Beat because of these videos :music:

I’m getting on your nerves

donutellha

I THINK I JUST DIED

BUT WHERE'S VENUS FLY???fdsFVDS

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Illuminati

they do seem low budget but i love that they're all quite different from each other and that she's making the era so visual, considering the album title. 

Archived