đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

r/NFL is here for Gaga

15jocart

Featured Posts

I can't imagine someone arguing that Taylor swift is a better singer than lady gaga

The straights know the tea :golfclap:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

DeanWinchester

There were so few compliments though. And there's even a string of replies about the 49th SB performer instead fighting against "(taylor) swift bros" what the f u ck man

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Whispering
1 hour ago, CLLGaga said:

All casual fans hate ha too considering her decline in tour attendance and album sales. :oprah:

It's not good sis. :oprah:

Not everyone is obsessed with her like we are. :oprah:

No, they don't. They aren't into the trivial stan wars. The casual fans went to the last tour and even her jazz tour. 

It is fine...and I'm not your sis. 

That's correct, and those are the people that make up the majority of Gaga's album and tour sales. 

Rudz Xinc

People will have high expectation from her to put on theatrical show

Hope she won't disappoint

just like National Anthem last year, she killed it

Look at those clowns

40 minutes ago, Whispering said:

No, they don't. They aren't into the trivial stan wars. The casual fans went to the last tour and even her jazz tour. 

It is fine...and I'm not your sis. 

That's correct, and those are the people that make up the majority of Gaga's album and tour sales. 

Gaga is a respected artist. F*ck what pop stans think. I've been reading NFL and youtube comments and lately there's been a massive change in the audience's attitude towards her. She is currently known to be a great singer and a fantastic performer, and tbh respect is one of the most important trait an artist can have. Pop stans have no respect for anybody, but respect from the general audience is valuable, and I think gaga is really getting there. :queenga:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

38 minutes ago, Rescued said:

Gaga is a respected artist. F*ck what pop stans think. I've been reading NFL and youtube comments and lately there's been a massive change in the audience's attitude towards her. She is currently known to be a great singer and a fantastic performer, and tbh respect is one of the most important trait an artist can have. Pop stans have no respect for anybody, but respect from the general audience is valuable, and I think gaga is really getting there. :queenga:

Look at Madonna, her album sales are worse than a bad TV product, yet her reputation is intact, ppl respect her, and thats what matters, thats why she is still around.

Gaga first dominated the pop scene, then shocked many with her talent and versatility with jazz, and with moments like the Sound of Music tribute or the national anthem she changed many peoples minds, and now she is making another full shift.

I think i understand her plan rn, and if she can pull it off, it will seal her career forever, the SB halftime show couldnt come at a better time

littlepotter
4 hours ago, CLLGaga said:

All casual fans hate ha too considering her decline in tour attendance and album sales. :oprah:

It's not good sis. :oprah:

Not everyone is obsessed with her like we are. :oprah:

Very good :)

chaeri pls

Gypsy Life

Applause is fire.

Fortehlulz33

Vikings

•

7d, 10h

The Fame and Fame Monster are both very good albums.

hatramroany

Eagles

•

7d, 7h

The Fame Monster is an 8 track masterpiece and anyone who says otherwise needs to reevaluate their life.

•

harrison3bane

Patriots

•

7d, 7h

preach. Bad Romance stands the test of time

• •

DustyFalmouth

Seahawks

•

7d, 2h

I believe Paparazzi is the greatest pop song of all time.

Not very straight of them. 

littlepotter
Just now, Gypsy Life said:

Applause is fire.

Fortehlulz33

Vikings

•

7d, 10h

The Fame and Fame Monster are both very good albums.

hatramroany

Eagles

•

7d, 7h

The Fame Monster is an 8 track masterpiece and anyone who says otherwise needs to reevaluate their life.

•

harrison3bane

Patriots

•

7d, 7h

preach. Bad Romance stands the test of time

• •

DustyFalmouth

Seahawks

•

7d, 2h

I believe Paparazzi is the greatest pop song of all time.

Not very straight of them. 

I have the feeling monsters are pulling a soccer mom and doing a soccer dudes invasion - but this time it's secret and invite-only so that pepple like BuzzFeed don't expose us.

chaeri pls

Gypsy Life
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

I have the feeling monsters are pulling a soccer mom and doing a soccer dudes invasion - but this time it's secret and invite-only so that pepple like BuzzFeed don't expose us.

Well, you're exposing them if they are.

littlepotter
10 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Well, you're exposing them if they are.

No one's gonna pay attention to a random theory on the second page of this thread :lana:

chaeri pls

3 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Nah, click on their profiles, they're real redditors. 

15jocart
4 hours ago, littlepotter said:

I spend a lot of time on r/CFB (college football) and the NFL subreddit is very similar. These are definitely real people.

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Archived