đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

MTV: Lady Gaga's Meat Dress Or Britney's Snake?

Jinzo

Featured Posts

Born To Slay
7 minutes ago, Placebo said:

I don't know them so I won't be mad. But vegan chick should go to hell.

Why?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dramatica

"I wouldn't wear a meat dress cuz I'm a vegetarian", but I would def. put a python around my neck after they've cruelly removed his teeth and venom. CUZ I'M A VEGETARIAN.

tumblr_needeg1m151ttma2yo1_250.gif

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Born To Slay
2 minutes ago, Gaga of Time said:

"I wouldn't wear a meat dress cuz I'm a vegetarian", but I would def. put a python around my neck after they've cruelly removed his teeth and venom. CUZ I'M A VEGETARIAN.

She probably didn't know that, a lot of people don't. In fact, I doubt Britney herself knows.

if u were forced to wear one or the other, the snake had a lot less animal cruelty involved it its creation.

38 minutes ago, Gaga of Time said:

"The Pythonidae, commonly known simply as pythons, from the Greek word python (πυθων), are a family of nonvenomous snakes found in Africa, Asia, and Australia."

:awkney: 

chromaticainmyhead

Zara, gurl bye, you've lost your relevancy with this comment just before it ever happened. :madge:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Whispering
41 minutes ago, Gaga of Time said:

And wear leather and support child labor and inhuman working conditions around the world! 

17 hours ago, dancergaga said:

and it's also animal abuse... i mean the meat is already dead :sweat:

Hhahahahhahaha

17 hours ago, Poissonche said:

I'm not a vegan myself, but it's clear that vegan is the future and people in the future will see people who eat meat as freaks 

No, I wouldnt go this far...

yes vegan is more popular nowdays, but it  wont be a leading force, people will still eat meat in the future and vegans will still be a minority

Born To Slay
22 minutes ago, Whispering said:

And wear leather and support child labor and inhuman working conditions around the world! 

You left our discussion on that, I was having a good time :'(

Born To Slay
4 minutes ago, Nono said:

No, I wouldnt go this far...

yes vegan is more popular nowdays, but it  wont be a leading force, people will still eat meat in the future and vegans will still be a minority

What makes you so sure? 

I'm a vegetarian and didn't know about this vegan uprise. Maybe in Cali and New York but everywhere else everyone seems to be omnivorous.

Call me when there are vegan and vegetarian fast food chains, then we can talk about the herbivore revolution.

The meat dress is definitely more iconic Imo, but I wouldn't want wear either of them.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Dramatica
50 minutes ago, Flora said:

"The Pythonidae, commonly known simply as pythons, from the Greek word python (πυθων), are a family of nonvenomous snakes found in Africa, Asia, and Australia."

:awkney: 

"Although the mandibular and maxillary glands of pythonids are primarily mucus-secreting, they also produce small quantities of toxins that are also known from venomous lizards and caenophidiansnakes" - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythonidae

You b!tch basically died from your own poison :poot:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

The snake dress is memorable because of her performance. Meat dress is a showstopper itself in a red carpet or even just accepting an award. Imagine if gaga actually performed with it; it may look messy af but the impact would be much bigger.

So I'll go with meat dress. 

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

24 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

What makes you so sure? 

Vegetables and healthy super food are more expensive than hamburgers and meat

it takes time, money and dedication to be a vegan, and that is something that a lot of people dont have.

In the world, there is always gonna be people that are hungry and doesnt have money, so for example person like that cant choose the vegetarian option, and they are millions of hungry people in the world and people who are working 9-5 and they simple dont have time to think about what is vegan, what isnt, they want a good meal that is not overly expensive and thats it.

im not 100% sure, this is only my opinion, but things wont change in 50 years cuz that is too early for that, maybe in 500 years but we cant see that far.

Archived