Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Mariah Carey reveals shocking details about Team change

Noah

Featured Posts

James19709

Isn't her sister dying right now without Mariah's support? She's a piece of ****, who cares what she has to say about anything.

Noah
Just now, james19709 said:

Isn't her sister dying right now without Mariah's support? She's a piece of ****, who cares what she has to say about anything.

She actually takes care of her sister. Her sister is an attention whore. She said horrible things about Mariah all the time during the 90's just for some cash. Her brother is calling Mariah an evil witch, yet he lives in the house she bought him in Italy and the Apartment she bought him in LA. Mariah can't spend all her money on her siblings. Mariah helped them enough. The Sister is OBVIOUSLY doing this for money, I am 100% sure if she wouldn't make this public mariah would help her in a heartbeat. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

SychosSoChic
2 hours ago, gag said:

Honestly when will Gaga's impact end? After she fired Tr*y, Ariana and now Mariah fired their team! Talent always fires their manager

Mimis been firing her managers since Gags was 13 doe

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

LoveandMagic

Well, she's got to do what's best for her and her career. She seems to be a lot better off right now (happier too), so I'm going to say that these seem like smart decisions.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Alien Tulip
9 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

tumblr_mdqzfjhBTg1rani6a.gif

Britney fired her team in 2008. Whitney fired her team in 2003. Celine has fired her team as well. I don't get what you're saying about Gaga's "Impact".

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, Alien Tulip said:

Britney fired her team in 2008. Whitney fired her team in 2003. Celine has fired her team as well. I don't get what you're saying about Gaga's "Impact".

I'm laughing at your comment cuz I thought what you said was funny (in a good way) lol

Serendipity
11 hours ago, james19709 said:

she paid for sister countless times and put her in rehab again and again

Mariah pays for her kids' upbringings too.

Her sister is an attention seeker

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Archived