💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Taylor's mom gushes over Gaga

Bad Monster Kid

Featured Posts

VforVendetta
1 hour ago, Didymus said:

They're HOT tho (and they don't look old omg are you kidding)

I'd go as far to say that they're hotter than their kids :air: I love it. I'm still waiting for Cynthia to get a fab reality show.

I'm here for this tbh and I would stan ever harder for a trio with Carice Van Houten.

carice-van-houten-2014-sag-awards-in-los

Chris Evans
1 hour ago, Mobster said:

It even sounds fancy if you rearrange the letters

PAM CYNTHIA

A NYMPH ACT

chamber-of-secrets-gif-harry-potter-harr

Oh my god

Mobster
Just now, stfugaga said:

Oh my god

You never saw this

tumblr_lxyfemenGC1r23q2bo1_1280.gif

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Helxig

Okay well that was awkward to watch :air:

The interviewer asked about Gaga, Taylor tried to keep the interview about him and his own show (which is what he was there for), the interviewer made it about Gaga again, then brought Pam in and spoke to her about Gaga, and then spoke about Gaga some more... by the end Taylor was literally pushed to the foreground :saladga:

No wonder they kept things secretive for a long time... poor Taylor probably deals with this **** all the time now.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Bad Bromance

It's really cute that Pam seems to genuinely love our Queen.  I wonder if it bothers Taylor that interviewers ask about Gaga all the time.  Hmmm

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Didymus
2 hours ago, VforVendetta said:

I'm here for this tbh and I would stan ever harder for a trio with Carice Van Houten.

carice-van-houten-2014-sag-awards-in-los

Slay me

Schwerk
5 hours ago, Didymus said:

His mom is a milf omg.

I'd be here for Pam and Cynthia making a sex tape tbqmfh

Haha, wouldnt go for a sextape but I totally get it! Lol, it was the first thing I said when I fist saw Pam: Wow, she's hot! Can totally imagine Taylor seeing Cynthia and thinking I have nothing to worry about in the future. She pretty like her momma. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

SpaceAce
5 hours ago, helxig said:

Okay well that was awkward to watch :air:

The interviewer asked about Gaga, Taylor tried to keep the interview about him and his own show (which is what he was there for), the interviewer made it about Gaga again, then brought Pam in and spoke to her about Gaga, and then spoke about Gaga some more... by the end Taylor was literally pushed to the foreground :saladga:

No wonder they kept things secretive for a long time... poor Taylor probably deals with this **** all the time now.

4 hours ago, Bad Bromance said:

It's really cute that Pam seems to genuinely love our Queen.  I wonder if it bothers Taylor that interviewers ask about Gaga all the time.  Hmmm

I doubt it really concerns or annoys him... he's mentioned that he doesn't want to look like he's exploiting his relationship by encouraging so much talk about his private life.

Bad Bromance
7 hours ago, SpaceAce said:

I doubt it really concerns or annoys him... he's mentioned that he doesn't want to look like he's exploiting his relationship by encouraging so much talk about his private life.

Really?  Do you know when he said that?  Do you have a link to a video where he was interviewed and said that or do you remember to whom he stated that?

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Glamourpuss
14 hours ago, Didymus said:

His mom is a milf omg.

I'd be here for Pam and Cynthia making a sex tape tbqmfh

This is inappropriate and disrespectful. :toofunny:

Didymus
4 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

This is inappropriate and disrespectful. :toofunny:

Why?

Archived