Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

HBO canceling Looking

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sooo any suggestions on  similar which tv show we should watch now?

​Please Like Me is similar! I think everyone that watched Looking should watch it

Van Vogue

​Please Like Me is similar! I think everyone that watched Looking should watch it

​cast doesnt look hot tho

Prismatic

This isn't the first show about homos-xuals, js. If you really like the show so much, then I'll recommend you watching "Queer As Folk". 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

ItsTommyBitch

How dare they :air: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

elijahfan

Here we go.... another dope show going down the drain. There are so many terrible shows that seem to go on endlessly, but when it comes to those small, intelligent and boudary-bending programmes, that's the way it ends..... Well, at least they'll get to end things properly. So many shows don't get that chance.

Princess Die

I related to it so much to the point it was extremely depressing.  :hunty:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

barnabesk

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I just watched ep 2 of season 2 a couple minutes ago and fell in love with it again like the time where I was binge watching season 1 :noparty:

Dorothy Gale

That happens when your show is only geared towards horny gays. 

No Angel

I still need to finish the second season, but I was kind of over it once Richie was pushed to the side for big eared Russell Tovey's character. Eh, I'll live I guess.

Poker

Well, second season was horrible. The last ep was tragic :rip: Almost everybody that I know hated Patrick and he's the main character lol The show had become the typical 'he loves me, he loves me not' kinda show. 

BUT sad to see one of the few shows that threat homos-xuals with respect be cancel, and also sad for the great cast.

Exited to see the movie or special or whatever it is that they choose to finish the trama.

Of Course I'll forever be #teamRichie

Kindness rules all.

Archived