💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

HBO canceling Looking

Spock

Featured Posts

Spock

Well, we were afraid of this. After a second season of struggling ratings, it appears that HBO has decided to pull the plug on Looking

Writer Kevin Sessums posted this message on his Facebook page last night:

I had an email from my friend Jonathan Groff when I got home from my reading tonight at Books Inc. telling me that HBO announced today that it was canceling Looking but that it would film a movie of the series to air in order to wrap things up instead of leaving things hanging. This makes me sad but life – and television series – are about moving on at some point. 

There’s been no official confirmation from HBO yet, but we’ll keep you updated when the inevitable happens.

http://www.thebacklot.com/hbo-cancelling-looking/03/2015/?xrs=synd_facebook_backlot

This sucks. I loved the first season but hadn't yet seen the second in fear this might happen. Glad I didn't because I hate wasting my time like that

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hauser

Noooooo this is such a horrible way to start my morning. I hope the movie really brings closure to the story. 

Hellspont

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tommy Monster

Well, it wasn´t really that great tbh... Patrick´s acting is just :awkney: and the amount of nice-looking guys in there also wasn´t that big :laughga: 

yASSsss

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cry: 

i was afraid that they might not renew for 3rd season and it really happened :cry: 
how the hell am i supposed to see my bae Russell tovey and his infamous tushie now :giveup: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Pharamon

Well, it wasn´t really that great tbh... Patrick´s acting is just default_awkney2.gif and the amount of nice-looking guys in there also wasn´t that big :laughga: 

​yeah Russell Tovey was just :slam:

yASSsss

Well, it wasn´t really that great tbh... Patrick´s acting is just default_awkney2.gif and the amount of nice-looking guys in there also wasn´t that big :laughga: 

​Russell tovey says hi. :madge: 
he was the main reason i watched this show :madge: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Tommy Monster

​Russell tovey says hi. :madge: 
he was the main reason i watched this show :madge: 

​Oh, well, yeah, one hotie :laughga: but that´s pretty much it :laughga: 

Archived