performance

Madonna Performs 'Ghosttown' on ELLEN

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland

Yes she's not the boring american idol shoutbeltingscreamersinger nor a greatest vocalist by any standart. However, you can clearly see and hear how se truly is connected to the song and lyrics and truly performs them. Such great emotion and dynamics in her voice and that's her forte. Many supposedly great singers could take a lot of notes ;) Singing an yealling high and loud is not singing.

​I didn't realize talent was "boring" nowadays.

But I would have to agree about the dynamics in her voice. I really like the parts where she kept singing out of key and hitting a few notes every once and a while, kept me on my toes. It was almost as if she couldn't sing her own song! Slé (grand)mama!!:gaycat:

djBuffoon

​You know, music doesn't necessarily have to "up to date" or trendy to be good default_ohwell2.gif

Um, you're kinda preaching to the choir. I think it's a pretty tired and overused argument myself, especially on this board.

But I can't help listening to "Rebel Heart" and thinking it would have been cutting-edge about five or six years ago.  

But I would have to agree about the dynamics in her voice. I really like the parts where she kept singing out of key and hitting a few notes every once and a while, kept me on my toes. It was almost as if she couldn't sing her own song! Slé (grand)mama!! gaycat.png.992b47d38f09b0ad096f1acf4618a

​No, belting and yelling is NOT all that much talent and musicality. And oh aren't you a little wannabe shady b---h hater ageist. It's quite apperent that you are. Like what's really your problem. Was M mean to your mommy again or something? God let it go allready and if you hate M so much, stay the f out of threads about her. O.o

Oh and check your hearing too. She is not 'singing out of tune and only hitting a few notes once and a while'. She pretty much on point expect a few parts are a bit shaky.

Please let the door hit you on the way out of this thread!

Psychedelic

Um, you're kinda preaching to the choir. I think it's a pretty tired and overused argument myself, especially on this board.

But I can't help listening to "Rebel Heart" and thinking it would have been cutting-edge about five or six years ago.  

​Funny how I and many other Gaga fans get the same feeling when listening to a certain other POP album... and music experts agreed when giving their critics. I guess that's so way too hard to handle!

Mar1820152255.gif

Didymus

But I would have to agree about the dynamics in her voice. I really like the parts where she kept singing out of key and hitting a few notes every once and a while, kept me on my toes. It was almost as if she couldn't sing her own song! Slé (grand)mama!! gaycat.png.992b47d38f09b0ad096f1acf4618a

​I cackled. Congrats.

Anyone trying to hopelessly invent irrational theories to counter people who are simply stating the obvious (that her voice sounds HORRIBLE) have a serious issue. This woman herself admitted that she couldn't sing way back in the 90's when she was actually Mariah ****ing Cary compared to this. So bye at that.

​I cackled. Congrats.

Anyone trying to hopelessly invent irrational theories to counter people who are simply stating the obvious (that her voice sounds HORRIBLE) have a serious issue. This woman herself admitted that she couldn't sing way back in the 90's when she was actually Mariah ****ing Cary compared to this. So bye at that.

​You should also check your hearing ;)

Jeffrey_This_Way

You know what?  At some point people have to understand that its MADONNA.  All she has to do at this point is show up and I'm fine.   Just like Cher.  They've already DONE IT.  From here on out its all gravy, for them and me.  IMO.  

Didymus

​You should also check your hearing ;)

​Why? I've seen almost all of her performances over 30 years :blehga: Have you?

:bye:

I'm not hating on her, she can't help how her voice sounds now (probably) but then why would you give a performance with notes you know you can't reach and let your voice be the centerpiece? :blehga: Dumb.

​Why? I've seen almost all of her performances over 30 years :blehga: Have you?

default_bye.gif

I'm not hating on her, she can't help how her voice sounds now (probably) but then why would you give a performance with notes you know you can't reach and let your voice be the centerpiece? :blehga: Dumb.

​Oh I have. And I disagree completely. Her voice sounds better than in years.

Didymus

​Oh I have. And I disagree completely. Her voice sounds better than in years.

​Doesn't make it good :blehga:

If that were anyone but Madonna the consensus that this chick can't ****ing sing would be made in a second. Y'all make too many excuses for her.

Archived