💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

performance

Madonna on Ellen performing her single from Rebel Heart

Yanko

Featured Posts

XoXoJoanneGaga

This is probably Madonna's worst look/aesthetic of all time, looks like something out of a cheap drag show. 

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RebeldeFaith

Madge, honey, living for love won't buy you new clothes. You need to find a real job. That's why Gaga lives for the applause and look how many clothes she have. I'm sure if you ask her, she'll let you borrow a couple of origami dresses to wear next time.

Something something idk

Whispering

Was she not on Ellen today? 

Haven't we already seen this look several times?

soundwave

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasaaassssssssseeeeeeee can she get a new look? I really dislike this whole theme, honestly. 

AlphaMonster

Mislesding title. There is nothing "new" about this sad look. From the MDNA Tour, straight to the Grammys, into her fall into oblivion at the BET, now this again. MADONNA is beating a dead horse & it's painful to see this from the Queen who once said "I don't repeat myself".

i0dy8ou0MmzxK.gif

​this does not make sense. she changes her performances'/songs' look,sound and choreography from era to era... 

Last time she did this much promo was hung up and she used the same outfit/choreography.... If she performs her old songs in Rebel Heart World Tour, she will remix them again... She even changes the choreography... She will change look and choreography if she will perform Living for Love in her next era...

Lady Gaga is less innovative from that perspective. She only changes outfits, does not remix her old songs or change the choreography of her old songs. 

RAMROD

Well she trying to be consistence like she was back then maybe :fan: 

She was sporting Frozen looks and cowboy looks for awhile too.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Probglum

Mislesding title. There is nothing "new" about this sad look. From the MDNA Tour, straight to the Grammys, into her fall into oblivion at the BET, now this again. MADONNA is beating a dead horse & it's painful to see this from the Queen who once said "I don't repeat myself".

i0dy8ou0MmzxK.gif

​I came to say this but thank you for doing the work for me :toofunny:

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

MaybeKermit

Imagine Gaga doing that same VMA's performance during the whole Applause era :air:

MaybeKermit

​this does not make sense. she changes her performances'/songs' look,sound and choreography from era to era... 

Last time she did this much promo was hung up and she used the same outfit/choreography.... If she performs her old songs in Rebel Heart World Tour, she will remix them again... She even changes the choreography... She will change look and choreography if she will perform Living for Love in her next era...

Lady Gaga is less innovative from that perspective. She only changes outfits, does not remix her old songs or change the choreography of her old songs. 

Uhm Gaga remixes her old songs too (Telephone, Lovegame, Poker Face,... say hi)

AlphaMonster

Uhm Gaga remixes her old songs too (Telephone, Lovegame, Poker Face,... say hi)

​putting a remix version at the end of performance, or cutting it short  is not remixing the song. 

For example: in ArtRAVE Gaga only played remix of Telephone, other than old songs were studio versions+live instruments(such as electro guitar, real drums).

By remix I mean changing whole sound, reinventing the song... (for ex: vogue (s&s/mdna tour) or like a virgin from confessions tour etc...)

Haroon

I don't think there's anything wrong with the outfit :shrug: It's specifically for this single and she's keeping it consistent, like how Gaga kept the seashell thing going for Venus :yes: I like the picture because Ellen's such a dork :dies: 

Im so tired of this look :emma:  it's always the same set . 

​I guess Madonna isn't used to doing more than one promo performance for any song.

Archived