💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga DRAGS rude user on Twitter for telling her to forget C2C

GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

Well tbh this is a confusing era. She's touring for ARTPOP but C2C is coming out in like a week and ARTPOP hasn't been mentioned since the G.U.Y. video :koons:

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
daviddarko

Nope but I'm free to say what I want within the confining limits of what is or isnt disrespectful...

GO TO ATRL . Get out of here troll.

But all of those things are ultimately her decisions. If she wants to smoke, drink, hangout with people that you don't like, that is her business. Like I said you don't have to like it, but she has the right to do whatever she wants.

Half of what I said was technically bad. Hanging out with Lindsay when she was trying to be sober and at that point gaga was d--gging it up hardcore apparently. Irresponsible. Wearing fur daily, spending literally millions in fur... and promoting kindness. really? Being snarky to Kelly O and blaming kelly for her fans attacking her in a passive aggressive way. Smoking pot in a rolls royce in front of fans while they take photos and hen basically promoting weed on stage to young imperssionable fans. All of that is technically bad... and yet people still defended it. People change, but not that much. It was all an act (my theory) and she just wanted to create a comeback... it all seemed too drastic too fast.

You poor thing. You must've been so traumatized when she was touring for TFM, but promoting BTW. :ohno:

You had the time to go through all these pages yet you didn't see what I meant even though I already said it twice? K then :koons: 

MonsterMarty

This is too cringey, just like when she tweeted Perez. You're supposed to be a superstar - stop searching your name on Twitter and responding to people who are pressed.

PopReaper

Pressed fans labelling blunt and ignorant tweets as "constructive criticism" because they can't wait for her next album and getting pissed off when people don't like it

tumblr_inline_n9e9xiVBYB1qgejfl.jpg

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

witchcocktor

Pressed fans labelling blunt and ignorant tweets as "constructive criticism" because they can't wait for her next album and getting pissed off when people don't like it

tumblr_inline_n9e9xiVBYB1qgejfl.jpg

Ad4VpcD.jpg

It doesn't make her a hypocrite because people change. If I once believed in something, but then I don't (which happens all the time with people), then I am obviously not going to do the things I did before or do things that I never did before.

I never said she couldnt, I said it makes her a hypocrite and last time I checked thats not a good thing. As far as hanging out with people I dont like...well I do like Lindsay. i think Gaga was ****ty to hang out with her in the state Gaga was in back then. 

giskardsb

Fans : I don't have to kiss Gagas ass!

Gaga: I don't have to kiss this fans ass

Fans: I can't believe she just did that!

If you don't like jazz why do you need to complain about it saying at her what she have to do with her career, that's stupid and pointless. She released an album 10 month ago, and now we a new album with a music LEGEND such Tony Bennett. This is not a radical change this is a step something that will let her grown as a musician.

This experience is helping her to find again the right track with her artisical choises. Look a the stage

10603231_837749092923948_254542874565378

Look at her outifts

10679705_837750702923787_244390922998842

She's herself again...This is her reborn.

10614164_837750136257177_859078032964380

and ppl still need to drag her for this project??? i can't understand.

Archived