💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks predicts becoming a legend

Xgongiviguess

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps

i love how she always has random crowds of ppl who dont know who she is goin off

:giveup: Me 2...I did know she sang Valerie...but Show Me love :nooo: that song is difficult as heck to sing...

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:giveup: Me 2...I did know she sang Valerie...but Show Me love  :nooo: that song is difficult as heck to sing...

that first note!  she did that   :nooo:

where'd all her haters go tho?

inuborg

i feel like im in high school with ppl basing how much they like an artist based on how well known they are.... like.... :awkney:

queen of rap?  no.  most talented femcee...absolutely.  legend in the MAKING?  very possible...she's only 23 and is the most critically acclaimed femcee in YEARRRS

for the ones that arent fans of azealia...  not a huge deal, but just curious... have u seen any of her live covers of valerie, tell me, or got to show me love?

Trust me it becomes easier to laugh at the peanut gallery of haters as time goes on :laughga:

But shoutout to you trying to educate the ignorant minds! :applause: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Yanko

i hope it is i really like her music and there is nothing wrong with having ambitions and loving your work 

nsPonxq.gif

inuborg

We all know how ****ing talented she is and how she's one of the best female rappers ever but this attitude has ruined many opportunities for ha. At least put it on after you get the spotlight so it can't hurt you.

But explain to me how she ruined her opportunities when she still is working with the most innovating producers, still getting radio support for one of the biggest hip hop urban radio stations, and still getting worldwide touring gigs? 

Having a falling outs with isolated famous people isn't all that detrimental to her career in the long run. 

inuborg

and of course gaga was DRAGGED THE **** OUT OF IN THIS THREAD... of course....

:megaflop:

huh?

artRaver

Some of you seem to dislike Azealia Banks, but are always on the first few pages of a thread that is related to her.  :huh:

Just because she "burnt her bridge" with Gaga and some other people doesn't mean her career is over or won't go anywhere.  :flop:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

inuborg

Some of you seem to dislike Azealia Banks, but are always on the first few pages of a thread that is related to her.  :huh:

Just because she "burnt her bridge" with Gaga and some other people doesn't mean her career is over or won't go anywhere.  :flop:

God bless this post

yes_and_tears.gif

aaronyoji

I actually love that attitude of hers. 

ikr? i feel like by being a black female rapper she is set at such a low standard, everything she does is under constant scrutiny for those very reasons, even her shades/beefs/comments like these, yet people like madonna have made a second career out of being shady and b---hy.

Coulorcraft

If Heavy Metal & Reflective is anything to go by, I'm pretty sure it won't be.

that song is awesome. I love it

myOWNtable

Just a question where is 'Heavy Metal and Reflective' on Itunes US ?  :toofunny:

This girl need to stay on the ground... 

I think it debuted at #198 literally and then fell out a few minutes later   :toofunny:

I like her attitude though!  At least she seems confident and not really in a cocky way...

MahoganySnitch

Some of you seem to dislike Azealia Banks, but are always on the first few pages of a thread that is related to her. :huh:

Just because she "burnt her bridge" with Gaga and some other people doesn't mean her career is over or won't go anywhere. :flop:

:applause:

Some say they don't check up on her...yet here they are :lmao:

Archived