💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

Applause might've sticked around till November in the US and Canada, but it was gone on radio by mid-October in Europe and mid-September Australia :giveup:

European airplay chartrun:

#91 - 16 - 11 - 7 - 7 - 6 - 7 - 6 - 6 - 6 - 8 - 11 - 16 - 28 - 77 (Roar meanwhile was #1) - 82 - >200 (OUT)

It had no longetivity at all :toofunny: 8 weeks inside the Top 10, but when radio saw that the airplay was too high for its sales, they let it drop like a rock :nooo:

lol @ EU radio acknowledging how irrelavant Applause wass ouside the US

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a fried of mine texted me on facebook, He said, hey could you send me the link for the new Gaga song, so sent him GUY video , and he was like are you a Gaga fan? and I said yes why? He : Is she a men or a normal women? and I was like lol she's "normal" women , and he said ooh cool now I can say that i fell in love with her , and I was like WHAAAT? and he yeaah since the Applause video

Get that straight male fans GAGA¹!

lol @ EU radio acknowledging how irrelavant Katy is ouside the US

that's Applause's chart run not Roar :awkney:

Pure Adrenaline

That's a little too messy, sis, not even BTW managed...

I always considered BTW as flop and I thought that ARTPOP will slay 1000x times harder but yeah now BTW numbers would be like a dream come true :awkney:

Pure Adrenaline

that's Applause's chart run not Roar :awkney:

I typed 'Katy' :fail:

I always considered BTW as flop and I thought that ARTPOP will slay 1000x times harder but yeah now BTW numbers would be like a dream come true :awkney:

Even without ARTPOP thinking BTW's 8/9M+ sales are a flop is a super mess... It was the second best selling album of 2011 :awkney: WORLDWIDE!!!! If BTW was a flop only 21 was a hit for an entire year :awkney:

Optimus

Well, I don't agree about the quality but I agree that people were not here for it. The question is if they will be here for new Gaga music even if it's her best...

well I think that if Gaga drops the DJs and works with actually POP producers she could manage to get hits. Pop producers have experience and know how to make hits. She needs catchy fun music, not singing about koons and pop culture. And also she needs to step up her game in term of videos. She hasnt worked with a professional video director since ****ing Telephone. I dont even know why. I admire her for trying to make everything alone but its not working like that. Everyone needs help to get better and bigger. If she comes up with fun party music like Just Dance maybe people will warm up to her and start listening to her more and buy her music. See the DWUW situation? Its a good relatable song that without a video sold 50% of what Applause sold in USA.

You meant Gaga? :deadbanana: Not Gaga becoming a local artist :giveup:

she still has Japan...

but ARTPOP still needs to turn Plat there too :deadbanana:

Stefani328

radio giving it 100+ spinds a day may also be one of the reasons for it's stability  :later: 

Birthday had a 1 million update and it hasn't even been released the to radio yet and people say radio isn't bias. 

Pure Adrenaline

she still has Japan...

slay a bit

28w086b.jpg

remember when BTw sold like 1 million in Japan alone .... yeah we had these times

28w086b.jpg

well I think that if Gaga drops the DJs and works with actually POP producers she could manage to get hits. Pop producers have experience and know how to make hits. She needs catchy fun music, not singing about koons and pop culture. And also she needs to step up her game in term of videos. She hasnt worked with a professional video director since ****ing Telephone. I dont even know why. I admire her for trying to make everything alone but its not working like that. Everyone needs help to get better and bigger. If she comes up with fun party music like Just Dance maybe people will warm up to her and start listening to her more and buy her music. See the DWUW situation? Its a good relatable song that without a video sold 50% of what Applause sold in USA.

I love her singing about pop culture and koons over something like plastic bag and eye of the tiger and birthdays :awkney: If she does stuff like that with pop producers many fans would just drop her because they might as well stan for other basic b---hes. I get that that would ensure hits, but it's just not HER.

Birthday had a 1 million update and it hasn't even been released the to radio yet and people say radio isn't bias. 

Capaytol ha power.

she still has Japan...

:rip:

Then she doesn't really have it, does she?

Remember during BTW when she did promo there? There was the flawless TEOG/BTW performance with the cobwebs and the spider piano :legend:

Pure Adrenaline

Even without ARTPOP thinking BTW's 8/9M+ sales are a flop is a super mess... It was the second best selling album of 2011 :awkney: WORLDWIDE!!!! If BTW was a flop only 21 was a hit for an entire year :awkney:

yeah but wasn't 21 right? back then that was all  that mattered to me :awkney: what can I say I expected those Diamond certifications :lana:

while her other song is still shaning bright with over 200m AI and her other one is around 40 Ai :later:

Archived