Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

nativenewyorker

Anyone else longing for new info on ARTPOP. i love how gaga randomly spills info like RedOne returning and the telephone continuation and those lyrics for TEA. i just feel like i need more info to tide me over. Does anyone else think this album is so far from coming?

I have a feeling this is what is gonna happen

Christmas - announcement on twitter of an announcement new years day

january 1st- announcement of first single name and release date

late february - 1st single is released and album release date is revealed to be in May

April - 2nd single released

May - album release

Lol what. That's an exact copy of the timeline for Born This Way.

exoskeleton123

Lol what. That's an exact copy of the timeline for Born This Way.

I think it will work this time. I honestly think what ****ed up everything was the release of judas as the second single. If she had released scheisse/marry the night as the second single the era would have flowed better

TEANUS

Anyone else longing for new info on ARTPOP. i love how gaga randomly spills info like RedOne returning and the telephone continuation and those lyrics for TEA. i just feel like i need more info to tide me over. Does anyone else think this album is so far from coming?

I have a feeling this is what is gonna happen

Christmas - announcement on twitter of an announcement new years day

january 1st- announcement of first single name and release date

late february - 1st single is released and album release date is revealed to be in May

April - 2nd single released

May - album release

I happen to think the album is 2-3 songs from being finished. I don't think a March release date is out of the question. I think, regardless of what Gaga says, we will get a single next month. Why? History repeats itself. BTW hype began in March 2010, 14 months before the album in May. ARTPOP hype began in January 14 months before March. And when people say she had BTW written in March with a February release date, she just picked the single, so it is ready to go. She can still do some tweaking to the song until next month so I think we are like 1 month away! AAAAAHHHH!! I JUST REALIZED WE COULD BE ONE MONTH AWAY FROM THE SINGLE!!!!

Edited by TheMJLuke123
British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

TEANUS

I reeeeally hope she makes some kind of announcement on new years day

I think we can almost be sure she will

TEANUS

If what I believe to be the release date of January 18 is true we are 40 days away from the single! I need to calm down

Arturo

Jeff has already confirmed that the US tour will have new music. I doubt she'd miss the opportunity to test perform.

I'm sorry, but when did he say this? Was it recent? Could you possibly find the tweet :)

Galactic Mess

If what I believe to be the release date of January 18 is true we are 40 days away from the single! I need to calm down

Indeed :laughga:

Btw, if the tour actually ends on march 20th I believe it's possible for ARTPOP to come out torwards the end of March or on April's first days... The lead single could come out in January and the second single one or two weeks before the album.

I was thinking today about what ARTPOP means

What if ART is referring to us fans? AT the BTWB ( I don't remember which venue it was) she said 'No one ever taught me the art of the fans.' And after watching that Fame interview that CTV posted, it goes even further in depth about the fans. She has been experimenting by giving us Cake and Stache to see what is popular (POP). ARTPOP. Communicating through the fans. Hence that outfit design contest she had and the music video production contest on LM.com.

I think this really has a part to do with ARTPOP. This is why it will slay :nacho:

Edited by Pyrenti

Are you kidding me.. That's her speaking in an interview attached to a ghetto beat.

Imagine if that is part of a bridge of a song :giveup: