Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga pierces septum

stackhouse

Featured Posts

Alannah

Not many people can pull off the septum piercing, but I think Gaga could. I honestly didn't care for that type of piercing until I saw it on the right kind of nose last summer. Piercings aren't forever (and septum rings can be flipped...), it's her body, not a big deal. 

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Prometheus

• RAMROD

• HausOfMark

• GHGUY

Queen Gloria

Seriously people, get over it. She is not a physical extension of you, she's her own person. She doesn't have to look perfect to be a role model. And why should she be a role model anyway? Her message is self-empowerment, not looking and acting exactly like her. Too many monsters blindly copy her and try to pass that off as being unique. Listen to her message and be yourself, don't try to be a Gaga clone and then get mad when she tries a look you can't replicate at home. I bet we'll start seeing people with septum piercings on LM tomorrow though. 

Edited by CarrieMoonbeam

JohnnyVersace

Well I see the meltdowns haven't changed since I was last here. 

I like it but... why is she doing this?  :ohno:

PunkGa?

I thought ARTPOP would be colorful, maybe it turned out to be a rock-pop-punk album?  :huh:

Edited by Muhnster

MonsterPaws

Tbh it's Gaga so she can do whatever makes her happy :whitney: but fyi i googled if it's possible to remove those damn things :D

Edited by MonsterPaws

Prometheus

You don't need a gif for every post it does get old.

I don't recall anyone claiming their opinion was a fact.

If you think me saying "She looks like trailer trash" is me stating it as a fact, then please make sure to preach to everyone saying "This is a great look and everyone is overreacting".

To your first point:

tumblr_inline_mpnin6byQU1qz4rgp.gif

To your second point:

It's all in the wording.

To your third point:

Negativity. The positive reactions are "I like it" or "I think she looks good." Keywords: "I" and "THINK." Saying "She looks like trailer trash" is just rude. Think about the others on this forum. I guess I'm pushing for KIND OPINIONS. As in "I don't really like it, but it's her decision."

Seriously people, get over it. She is not a physical extension of you, she's her own person. She doesn't have to look perfect to be a role model. And why should she be a role model anyway? Her message is self-empowerment, not looking and acting exactly like her. Too many monsters blindly copy her and try to pass that off as being unique. Listen to her message and be yourself, don't try to be a Gaga clone and then get mad when she tries a look you can't replicate at home. I bet we'll start seeing people with septum piercings on LM tomorrow though. 

You, my good friend, are wise.

Edited by KoScoJo

Blue Dream

You people all sound like gross conservative prudes. Get over it to be quite mother fvcking honest. Gaga can't be bothered by your close mindedness. Go away.

JohnnyVersace

To your third point:

Negativity. The positive reactions are "I like it" or "I think she looks good." Keywords: "I" and "THINK." Saying "I think she looks like trailer trash" is just rude. Think about the others on this forum. I guess I'm pushing for KIND OPINIONS. As in "I don't really like it, but it's her decision."

Negative opinions are just as valid as positive ones. 

Allison M

Omg looking at it again, ignore my previous meltdown. She can pull it off. I just hope she flips it every so often so we can see her face without it.

It's actually kinda cute on her if she keeps it small. :)

I hope this dark stuff stops there though. I'm still sticking with my dream of a colorful, cute era.

• Shadow locked this topic