💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Lorde

LordDisick

POTENTIAL FUTURE SINGLE FROM PURE HEROINE  

95 members have voted

1. 1. SONG(s) FROM PURE HEROINE THAT NEEDS A SINGLE TREATMENT?

• Tennis Court
    • 400 Lux
    • Ribs
    • Buzzcut Season
    • Glorry and Gore
    • Still Sane
    • White Teeth Teens
    • A World Alone

Featured Posts

heavymlover

She was probably scolded by her label. If she didn't like Taylor one day, I really doubt that she'll change her mind the next.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

I can't at her being upset that her faves ARE pretty and talented, but wants them to be ugly and basic in order to be more relatable to their fans :awkney::fail::smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

FrozenKookie

I cant at this random girl anymore.

The thing is, Gaga isnt dragging other artist. A big L O L.

Dont compare Gaga to an arrogant 16/17 yrs old artist.

She's not arrogant, you just don't have the right comprehension to understand what's she really pointing at. And she's not random anymore as much as the numbers of thread Lorde produces in this forum as well as for the others like ATRL. You're just merely pressed. Just sit your irrelevant ass we've got several seats behind.

Shadow

Her saying something like this has gained in me respect for her. For someone in her position to own up to her mistakes requires a mature self reflection that is remarkable for someone her age.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

OminousWind

This... you guys sh*t on her more than you would Azealia Banks.

They're mad royals , passed applause and got #1 on itunes this fan base only started attacking her after

she got number 1 on itunes lol. 

They're mad royals , passed applause and got #1 on itunes this fan base only started attacking her after

she got number 1 on itunes lol. 

Please, do not speak on behalf of the entire fanbase  :fthis:

pie-kun

Good that she's acknowledging that she's being a bit too liberal with what she's saying about other female stars. I didn't even know about this Taylor Swift one, I guess it came out in the last day or so. Hopefully she got some lessons on how to give professional critiques (as in, ones that don't come across as personal attacks).

Also good that she's not letting fans blind her. Most of her fans have been very supportive of what she's been saying and have attacked those who dared questioned it. When you surround yourself with people who are defending you when perhaps they shouldn't be, it can have very bad consequences career-wise. This is the reason Chris Brown continues to play the victim 24/7 and why Azealia Banks has effectively shaded her way out of a mainstream career.

Hopefully she stops dropping names in her critiques altogether actually. I don't know that she necessarily means to shade artists, but she should start realizing that when you start name-dropping other female celebs in your critiques, a lot of what you are trying to say is going to be glossed over in favor of "Lorde vs. Lana" or "Lorde vs. Selena" or "Lorde vs. Miley" or "Lorde vs. Taylor" or whoever else.

OminousWind

Please, do not speak on behalf of the entire fanbase  :fthis:

Oh please stay pressed, After she got to #1.

This very own fanbase well the twitter monsters who can't read started her fued with lana.

They moved on to a fake rumor by gaga once she hit #1 on itunes. So yes i can say this entire fanbase cause more then 50% are and still attacking her on twitter. If this doesn' t apply to you just move on. Sheez drama lama 

Oh please stay pressed, After she got to #1.

This very own fanbase well the twitter monsters who can't read started her fued with lana.

They moved on to a fake rumor by gaga once she hit #1 on itunes. So yes i can say this entire fanbase cause more then 50% are and still attacking her on twitter. If this doesn' t apply to you just move on. Sheez drama lama 

I'm not pressed. I don't care about iTunes positions. I love Lana Del Rey, she is my #2 next to Gaga. Drahmah Lahmah.

OminousWind

I'm not pressed. I don't care about iTunes positions. I love Lana Del Rey, she is my #2 next to Gaga. Drahmah Lahmah.

You clearly are; that first post wasn't directed towards you yet you took your time to try give me a smartass reply

which didn't work by the way. Secondly I didn't ask if lana was your fave :fan:

Bye now this is my last reply to you, Since you clearly don't understand how to read.

You clearly are; that first post wasn't directed towards you yet you took your time to try give me a smartass reply

which didn't work by the way. Secondly I didn't ask if lana was your fave :fan:

Bye now this is my last reply to you, Since you clearly don't understand how to read.

Cry some more  :Jase:

ChristopherWest

NOT forgiven, I want you now to apologize to Gaga, Katy, Taylor (again), Rihanna, Beyonce, Adam, David, and ME! 

Lana's my second favorite too : )

Archived