Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball CANCELLED

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

Galactic Mess

She actually has a different condition, which is much more treatable. I'm not sure if I should post it here, though.

Omg Emma I love you so much for posting this here! I was literally crying after reading these news and thinking they could be somehow related to lupus :cry:

I just hope that 1 week is enough for her to get on her feet again... Bryan mentioned his friend taking much longer to recover, but every organism is different and their conditions might not excatly have been the same...

Idk I'm just so worker about her! I feel like someone in my family just died :cry:

Take your time and get better, Gaga, please :)

No doubt she will want to put her all into a DVD taping; but it would be a bit stupid to risk busting her joints doing it. I'm sure they could patch something together from existing videos of earlier shows for the dancy bits, or we could just go without the DVD. Or perhaps can she can do some 'special' recorded show(s) at a later date when she's fully fixed.

the last suggestion is the best i think.but she has to sell out two shows back to back to do that.and she s already visiting all the big markets twice .maybe chicago when she recovers and does the postoponed shows

Michelle

Omg Emma I love you so much for posting this here! I was literally crying after reading these news and thinking they could be somehow related to lupus :cry:

I just hope that 1 week is enough for her to get on her feet again... Bryan mentioned his friend taking much longer to recover, but every organism is different and their conditions might not excatly have been the same...

Idk I'm just so worker about her! I feel like someone in my family just died :cry:

Take your time and get better, Gaga, please :)

Yes I have many marathoner/ultra-marathoner/triathlete's who have had it and were out FAR LONGER then a week, and if they did not...it was re-ocuring and now they don't run.

Also I know everyone is different.She has amazing docs I am sure.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Oh my god :shocked:

Thursday, 12 February 2013 - For immediate release. Live Nation Global Touring has confirmed that the remainder of the Lady Gaga Born This Way Ball performances have been cancelled. After additional tests this morning to review the severity of the issue, it has been determined that Lady Gaga has a labral tear of the right hip caused by strenuous repetitive movements in her performances. She will need surgery to repair the problem, followed by strict down time to recover. This unfortunately, will force her to cancel the tour, so she can heal. Refunds for the cancelled performances will be available at point of purchase starting Feb 14, 2013.

qS3LhTL.png

Holy **** :(

This is horrible :/ Things went from bad to worse. We REALLY need to support Gaga and be patient now...I don't want to see a single complaint for a long time.

Bless her. Sorry all people that can't see her, but she does need time to recover :hug:

Edited by FeedMeDiamonds

• Shadow locked this topic