YEH JAWAANI HAI DEEWANI: 3/10

Yeh-Jawani-Hai-Deewani-MP3-Songs-Downloa

No story! Just songs were good! :/

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

GagaObsession

Spring-Breakers-2013-movie-poster.jpg

1/10

Terrible movie.

Even James Franco couldn't revive this film. 

Lion Heart

220px-DOAWKdogdays.jpg

7/10 tbh

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Sister

220px-Katy_Perry_Part_of_Me.jpg

7/10

It was fun to learn more about her and to watch it with two of her fans. She seems fun!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

The Evil Dead - 4.5/10

A really average film. It's not scary at all. It's extremely violent and gory and focuses extensively on the bodily cuts, slashes, and wounds of the characters. There are plenty of close up shots of the characters slowly pulling objects out of their bloody wounds. It's really lacking in atmosphere which the original had in spades. I found the group's motivations to stay at the cabin a little fresh, but the characters are developed so flatly and performed so stiffly, not necessarily badly, it's just no one has a personality or soul. All the characters do is argue, explain and scream in horror, that's it. None of the characters seem to be alive, they just exist to be tortured. The dialogue is really flat and simple too; mostly commands, exposition and explanations, nobody really says anything just to, you know talk and act like humans, except for brief scenes.

Jane Eyre - 9/10

Holy hell this movie hit me so hard. Probably one of the best films I've seen about love and the struggle of self vs. society. I cried a lot after it ended, it truly resonates in a deep place. The film felt so authentic and powerful. It had amazing atmosphere and perfect performances. The music as well was beautifully melancholy and passionate. Everyone should see this.

Edited by xKorix

Lampost

Pacific Rim - 5/10

I absolutely love GDT's past work but this film is a mess. The acting is sub-par across the board, the dialogue is horrendous at times and everything seems like a parodical caricature of what it's supposed to be. On the flip side, Ron Perlman is great as a black market dealer and most of the designs are cool. The visuals are often impressive, but whenever we get to a fight scene it seems to start pouring down with rain, which is all very well and good as pathetic fallacy but it severely renders the CG visuals almost incomprehensible at times. If you go and see this film, I advise you to go in expected a jokey action-packed bit of fun and nothing more, as you'll disappointed otherwise. 

Edited by Lampost

Gaga is Life

Safe Haven - Okay so I really enjoyed this film. It was enjoyable, and had a nice storyline. Ah, the storyline. It reminds me of Revenge. And Witness. With Revenge, the main character was brunette and went blonde like Emily, and she moved to this place which is on the beach. She brings danger to the new place. Plus she kinda looks like Emily. And there were a lot of flashbacks from when she was brunette. And she changed her name like Emily. And with Witness, it's all exactly the same... that main girl from the world comes to this small town where there isn't violence. She comes there to escape the violence of the world, only bringing the violence with her. She disrupts the town and put the family she's living with at danger, and the parent fears for his kid when the bad guy comes. Just like Witness. I don't know why I'm saying this, but I am studying Witness at school so yeah... :flop: As for the rating, I'm giving it a solid 7/10.

Man of Steel.

9/10

An epic retelling of the Superman story. Beautifully executed with epic action sequences from the start to the end. A great amount of references to the wider Superman world and an ending that shocked but satisfied.