ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Awesome photos, click the link to see!

https://www.yahoo.com/realestate/ahs-world-creepiest-real-estate-223320852.html

American Horror Story: The Creeptastic Hotel and Its Real-Life Inspirations

by Lisa Johnson Mandell
October 7, 2015

On paper, the Hotel Cortez looks like a killer deal. The photos show a super-swank Art Deco lobby with custom carpets and furniture, outrageous elevator gates and leaded windows. The bar makes you want to sidle up in a pencil skirt and order a Manhattan. If the rooms and hallways are a bit threadbare and the beds appear to be decomposing, that’s OK. The place has great bones.

So you can understand why New York clothing designer Will Drake (Cheyenne Jackson) wanted to jump on the “whisper listing” and purchase the place, sight unseen, to establish an elegant penthouse for himself and his son, with an atelier (mostly ready-to-wear) on the next floor down.

But first, he’ll have to deal with the hotel’s longtime residents, including a blood thirsty countess (Lady Gaga); her moody/hunky consort, Donovan (Matt Bomer); his mother, who handles the desk (Kathy Bates); the cross-dressing concierge, Liz Taylor (Denis O’Hare); hooker Sally (Sarah Paulson); and that handsome detective John Lowe (Wes Bentley) who’s been snooping about.

Read more on Yahoo!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

They did a wonderful job with the decor. It's one of the main things I love about this show and wow at The Countess' penthouse. It looks chic… yet empty and lifeless with the grey walls/floors. It really sets the mood for Gaga's character so well. Vampire queen! :dead:

i caught your fever, i'll be feeling it forever

Archived