Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Phutureprimitive - Whispers (ft. Kerli)

Andreyw

Featured Posts

TheResidentZionist

is this the new single she was talking about for fall of 2015? or is this just a feature?

Andreyw

is this the new single she was talking about for fall of 2015? or is this just a feature?

it's a feature (I even wrote the real title in the thread's title)

I think I can get into Kerli this era :legend:This song slays

The earth shattered, the sky opened, The rain was fire but we were wooden

Andreyw

I think I can get into Kerli this era :legend:This song slays

well...I don't think it will be like this... it will be more like her first album , Love is Dead , but more "mature" or something like that o.o

I guess it would also sound something like this

TheResidentZionist

Honestly after listening to the full song i didnt enjoy it. i hope its more like the CREATED BY KERLI  video

i envision a cross between Grimes style of vocals and looping mixed with the work she did for Seven Lions. 

well...I don't think it will be like this... it will be more like her first album , Love is Dead , but more "mature" or something like that o.o

But still, I got into Björk, so sooner or later I will get into Kerli too lol

The earth shattered, the sky opened, The rain was fire but we were wooden

TheResidentZionist

i really dont think she means the rockish vibe from Love is dead.....because rock like that is...dead. i think she means it wont be drop heavy like Utopia and be more songwriting influenced

Andreyw

i really dont think she means the rockish vibe from Love is dead.....because rock like that is...dead. i think she means it wont be drop heavy like Utopia and be more songwriting influenced

she said a more electronic version of Love Is Dead , not a remaster of it :green:  and also she said it's much better than it ... but we'll see... and yeah, probably something like that...I think she produced this album more by herself

Archived