đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls: Friendship Games

bubbaboi

Featured Posts

WARNING: VERY MILD SPOILERS (LIKE SO MILD ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY)

OMG if theres any bronies here  did anypony see EG: FG???? it started off so slow but the ending with Midnight Sparkle and Sunset omg :sharon: so were getting a Midnight doll but not a sunset one :udidnt: OUTRAGE!!!!! jk anyways DISCUSS

idk what to put here

Warholian

Wanted that sunset puppet doll barbie thing so hard. So mad right now. I'm going to puke.   !!!11!

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

WARNING: VERY MILD SPOILERS

OMG if theres any bronies here  did anypony see EG: FG???? it started off so slow but the ending with Midnight Sparkle and Sunset omg :sharon: anyways DISCUSS

:gaycat:
edit: nevermind the quote derped AGAIN

idk what to put here

PartySick

then again the first one was warholgaga....what can i expect? sigh

Lol don't worry about him, he's trolling :yes:

đź–¤

Lol don't worry about him, he's trolling :yes:

i know :yes:
how do you guys deal with him tbh

idk what to put here

PartySick

i know :yes:
how do you guys deal with him tbh

He doesn't seem like a bad guy, just says silly things :dies:

I just realized I hijacked your thread :ohno: sorry :deadbanana:

đź–¤

He doesn't seem like a bad guy, just says silly things :dies:

I just realized I hijacked your thread :ohno: sorry :deadbanana:

its ok lol not like anyone was gonna actually talk about mlp tbh
but anyways back on topic: ponies gay ponies ponies little girls watch glitter YAY GAY! 
:green: jk

idk what to put here

PartySick

its ok lol not like anyone was gonna actually talk about mlp tbhbut anyways back on topic: ponies gay ponies ponies little girls watch glitter YAY GAY! :green: jk

I like glitter :flirt:

đź–¤

Warholian

its ok lol not like anyone was gonna actually talk about mlp tbhbut anyways back on topic: ponies gay ponies ponies little girls watch glitter YAY GAY! :green: jk

To be totally fair to all the people who would criticize you, it is a toy made for small children. It's inarguable that it's a strange, uncomfortable, and nonsensical idea for most people. When you may think the public should be more understandable most of the times it's you that needs to understand that the public isn't to take serious something so comical and silly.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

To be totally fair to all the people who would criticize you, it is a toy made for small children. It's inarguable that it's a strange, uncomfortable, and nonsensical idea for most people. When you may think the public should be more understandable most of the times it's you that needs to understand that the public isn't to take serious something so comical and silly.

well this is a interesting side of WarholGaga :green:
yeah i get that. not everyone accepts it and i can't change it. oh well!  tho....its not like them criticizing me will stop me tho :gaycat:  i was BORN THIS WAY (i am so sorry)

idk what to put here

Archived