💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG5 vs KP4

Creyk

Featured Posts

Who will have a more successful era in 2016?

Gaga is expected to release in Q1 while Katy in Q4, but anything could happen, if you know what I mean :stalkga:

Who do you think will find more success with her next album, Gaga or Katy? And why.

redcarpet.jpg

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

Katy. She's just more commercially attractive and it's time we all accept that and realize that that's not a big deal :air: 

JustPokeHerFace

Realistically, Katy. But I think LG5 will be an improvement from ARTPOP's commercial performance. 

Realistically, Katy. But I think LG5 will be an improvement from ARTPOP's commercial performance. 

I agree. And that will lead to more positive press (if Gaga doesn't do something controversial that makes the public hate her) and then people could love her again

Ray of Light

On second I'm an ATRL thread, suddenly the GGD copy is me.

iAKohWarFZV32.gif

Katy will do better commercially; coming off the SuperBowl. Gaga will fare better critically & will see a boost in sales from AHS/Oscars/Grammys & ARTPOP mess. 

Wait a sec, who said Gaga's album would be out in Q1? :udidnt: 

Oh and I have no idea, I think they'll both perform above average or pretty well overall :laughga: I'll most likely be purchasing both if their discography is anything to go by :flutter: 

We can't predict the future, they are both taking their time.

All I can say is that Gaga's wig on that pic is tragic. :giveup: 

Gaga will be known for her personality, theatrics and musicianship like always and Katy will be known for her commercial success and appearance. The former is more important to pop music now since the latter is all everyone seems to care about now it's plain and overdone.

yASSsss

Gaga,duh :excuseu: 

Katy will try to be experimental for the sake of changing her image and fail really hard :creepflop: ..didn't Katy say that she wanted to do an acoustic album after PRISM...hoping that its true..no one is gonna buy her ballads :creepflop: 

PS-i love being delusional,plz don't burst my bubble ... :nick: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Phoenix

Katy obviously. Her first single will rocket fly onto the #1, the other singles, it depends on the quality and how catchy it is, like we saw in the PRISM era, only Dark Horse managed to top the charts after the lead single. Will do better than Gaga for sure, Gaga is not that much commercially fitting, if that makes sense. 

💎

InsideOutright

If AHS is a total hit and is still relevant when LG5 comes out then Gaga has the upper hand, but Katy is probably writing her radio station checks as we speak. :coffee: 

We can't predict the future, they are both taking their time.

All I can say is that Gaga's wig on that pic is tragic. :giveup: 

Aww damn, I was trying to find a picture where Gaga looked good while Katy not so much :emma:

Some of the other results were so cringe-worthy

Archived