series

Project Runway S14 (spoilers inside)

My Little Phoney

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

After seeing what they've been working on (mainly from Tim's visits to their houses) I'm fully rooting for Candace and Kelly : They: I like the drama Candace has going on with her clothes but I agree with the judges that the styling took it to a costumey place :sweat: Kelly's collection looked more expensive on the rack when Tim visited her than it actually did when worn by the models, I was confused and underwhelmed but I have high hopes for her when she puts on her show :woohoo: 

Ashley's collection (well a glimpse of it) seems pretty boring, monotoned and fabric texture are nice but where's the funky Ashley we once knew? :cry: Edmond's collection was nice but not a fan of the colour palette and I've never really been into his ruffles at all. I was glad to see him saved by Tim but what we've seen of his collection I'm not really a fan of at the moment :shrug: 

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE PROJECT RUNWAY SEASON IS ALMOST OVER :giveup: 

My Little Phoney

After seeing what they've been working on (mainly from Tim's visits to their houses) I'm fully rooting for Candace and Kelly : They: I like the drama Candace has going on with her clothes but I agree with the judges that the styling took it to a costumey place :sweat: Kelly's collection looked more expensive on the rack when Tim visited her than it actually did when worn by the models, I was confused and underwhelmed but I have high hopes for her when she puts on her show :woohoo: 

Ashley's collection (well a glimpse of it) seems pretty boring, monotoned and fabric texture are nice but where's the funky Ashley we once knew? :cry: Edmond's collection was nice but not a fan of the colour palette and I've never really been into his ruffles at all. I was glad to see him saved by Tim but what we've seen of his collection I'm not really a fan of at the moment :shrug: 

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE PROJECT RUNWAY SEASON IS ALMOST OVER :giveup: 

Candace is trying really hard to combine every McQueen collection into a 10 look show and the result looks like costumes for a country fair tribute to American Horror Story.

Edmond is very confusing to me, a color scheme doesn't ensure cohesion if that's the only cohesive thing about a collection. None of his pieces wowed me, they look like dated Chanel.

Kelly has so much potential but I agree with the judges that her work looks rather inexpensive. I think that with better styling and mixed with her more craftsmanship/complicated pieces, her collection will be a showstopper and a potential winner.

Ashley's collection looks like the All About That Bass video. The piece I like best from what we've seen so far is the one she made in New York in a day. That should say enough. I do really enjoy the fact that she's doing plus size though!

Haroon

Candace is trying really hard to combine every McQueen collection into a 10 look show and the result looks like costumes for a country fair tribute to American Horror Story.

Edmond is very confusing to me, a color scheme doesn't ensure cohesion if that's the only cohesive thing about a collection. None of his pieces wowed me, they look like dated Chanel.

Kelly has so much potential but I agree with the judges that her work looks rather inexpensive. I think that with better styling and mixed with her more craftsmanship/complicated pieces, her collection will be a showstopper and a potential winner.

Ashley's collection looks like the All About That Bass video. The piece I like best from what we've seen so far is the one she made in New York in a day. That should say enough. I do really enjoy the fact that she's doing plus size though!

Omg I KNEW it looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it :lmao:I feel like Ashley's gone downhill since the competition began, or the other designers have improved and she's stayed put :sweat: 

I'm really stressed out for Candace, the preview for the next episode made me anxious :air: 

EFF EVERYTHING ABOUT ASHLEY WINNING. 

She took easy ways out, messed up zippers, freaking glued on flowers, and I feel made it through the competition by the skin of her teeth to begin with and takes the win because she did a cute plus size collection?

Kelly deserved the win. Her collection was genuinely unique, she got the best review by the judges, and was made the best. 

Like name one reason why Kelly's shouldn't have won. Point of view? Cohesiveness? Originality? Construction? Variety? Attention to detail? Styling? Fit? Silhouette?

She had it all and I am #ForeverPressed

Haroon

KELLY WAS ROBBED, ROBBED I SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :CRYGA:

Firstly I was heartbroken because Candace ended up 4th, I was certain she'd end up top 2 or top 3 at least, I really think she should've included the wooden skirt :( But I do think that her pieces weren't as strong as some of the pieces she'd made throughout the season with a smaller budget and time limit :\ 

Initially I'd be happy for Ashley winning because it's a plus size collection and that's awesome, but I just wasn't wowed by her collection in any way at all whatsoever. She had 3 (or more) lace tops which were just in different colours and her collection was the most boring to me, like even Edmond's (whose collection I wasn't a fan of) had more drama. I was just sat there staring in somewhat boredom at Ashley's :S

Kelly had so much variation but still managed to stay cohesive in her collection. Ashley's was cohesive but she stuck with similar silhouettes throughout her collection, and I get that she was working for a plus size girl but even then you can do different clothes for plus size people besides tops and skirts :sweat:

I've never felt so emotional about a bad judging decision since Mondo lost to Gretchen :'(

Archived