💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Justin Bieber got #1 in UK for the first time! 84k sold

Melech

Featured Posts

"He may be one of the most popular artists of his generation, but incredibly it’s taken until now for Justin Bieber to top the UK charts.

Capitalising on the success of his Skrillex and Diplo collaboration Where Are Ü Now, Bieber’s new single, What Do You Mean, becomes his first UK No 1 and sets a new record for the most first-week streams for a UK single. According to the Official Charts Company, the track had a total of 3.2m plays in its opening week across services such as Spotify, Deezer and Apple Music, smashing One Direction’s former record of 2.3m plays of Drag Me Down. 

Combined sales of Bieber’s track total 84,000, beating last week’s No 1, Rachel Platten. Her single Fight Song slips to No 2, The Weeknd’s Can’t Feel My Face returns to No 3, Calvin Harris & Disciples’ How Deep Is Your Love remains at No 4 and Jess Glynne’s Don’t Be So Hard On Yourself completes the Top 5."

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/sep/04/justin-bieber-what-do-you-mean-number-one

slay king :giveup:

Ray of Light

The s-xism in the industry. Had a woman said/did the things he did; she'd be DONE.

But we're not here to discuss that; congrats to him. I never saw a comeback happening to him. 

today39szamansyriawarre.gif

The s-xism in the industry. Had a woman said/did the things he did; she'd be DONE.

But we're not here to discuss that; congrats to him. I never saw a comeback happening to him. 

today39szamansyriawarre.gif

I don't really s-xism plays any role to Bieber. He constantly got bashing, things calling him "gay" etc. Don't really think that he is profiting from s-xism in the industry. He just played it clever. 

When we talk about people like Robin Thicke, it's something different I think. 

Barbados

I don't really s-xism plays any role to Bieber. He constantly got bashing, things calling him "gay" etc. Don't really think that he is profiting from s-xism in the industry. He just played it clever. 

When we talk about people like Robin Thicke, it's something different I think. 

He's profiting from s-xism because he's been giving a pass for all of the delinquent stuff that he did whereas a Pop girl would be given 0 tolerance (See Natalia Kills)

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

He's profiting from s-xism because he's been giving a pass for all of the delinquent stuff that he did whereas a Pop girl would be given 0 tolerance (See Natalia Kills)

Bieber never said something similar as Natalia Kills on a platform like that. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26sRSdfUPs0

One of the biggest racist cover ups of all time.

The story died as soon as it was published.

The thing is that this is something that leaked way later. It was never on live tv show and only people knew about that who follow celeb news, which the majority does not know. This video is bad, I need to admit, but it's obvious that a lot time changed and Bieber changed itself. 

Barbados

The thing is that this is something that leaked way later. It was never on live tv show and only people knew about that who follow celeb news, which the majority does not know. This video is bad, I need to admit, but it's obvious that a lot time changed and Bieber changed itself. 

Nah he's been doing **** like this forever

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

Archived