Demi Lovato reveals album cover, title, tracklist and release date

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

Good thing I don't need your reassurance :later:

With this rude annoying attitude ,you won't have a lot of fun at this place.. :yes:

Fiona Apple

I've been here for much long than you have (3 years longer) and I have a wonderful time, apart from when idiots make unsubstantiated comments. :kissga:

The fact that you joined earlier than me doesn't mean anything..You aren't even active at this place.. :yes: Btw I reported you for being rude :sweat:

Saint Laurent

The fact that you joined earlier than me doesn't mean anything..You aren't even active at this place.. :yes: Btw I reported you for being rude :sweat:

Well you spoke to me as if I'd only just joined, which is why I responded the way I did.

Cool, don't cause unnecessary drama in the future. :later:

Fiona Apple

Well you spoke to me as if I'd only just joined, which is why I responded the way I did.

Cool, don't cause unnecessary drama in the future. :later:

Instead of having the smart cool shady attitude that you probably think that you have,you look more like a spoiled 12 years old kid that can't talk or argue properly.. You created the drama by calling me an "idiot" when I just pointed out a fact about ARTPOP. Wish you the best.Won't quote you ever again :miley:

AlexanderLevi2

I hope there's more bops like CFTS. Confident is a little too cheesy for my tastes but that might change in context of the album and video. I hope she has another successful hit :flutter:

Currently listening to Joanne

andy232000

The cover slays tho :legend: 

CNYMG0jUEAALp2S.jpg

As much as it does slay the hell out of me, its a re-hash of her last cover for D E M I 

Warholian

The cover slays tho :legend: 

CNYMG0jUEAALp2S.jpg

Honestly I find it extremely boring. I feel like I've seen 100 album covers that look exactly the same as this. There isn't anything special about it, plus it's not something you'd see super small in iTunes and think "I want to listen to that". It alludes to absolutely nothing. Just a photo shoot and a pose. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Paper Gangsta

How do we know it's called "One More Thing"?

sorry I read it on other forum. It's confirmed to be "Confident". There is cover in OP 

Honestly I find it extremely boring. I feel like I've seen 100 album covers that look exactly the same as this. There isn't anything special about it, plus it's not something you'd see super small in iTunes and think "I want to listen to that". It alludes to absolutely nothing. Just a photo shoot and a pose. 

The album is called Confident. Demi finds confidence in her beauty. This is how Demi feels beautiful. It doesn't have to be particularly interesting or anything but simple to convey the message she wanted to.

Archived