achievement

Gaga is now 42 on Instagram

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
degenerate

What other people above me have already said and can say because they're not suspected of being Gaga haters :giggle:

Well maybe you should like, make an effort to tone down that assumption of you if it's as site-wide as you're implying. The giggle emojis and "Am I allowed to say this hehheeh?!?" don't really help the cause either

Jenniferella

It is Payola. I remember her earlier in the year, at a moment where nothing special was happening really, she gained a big and constant number of followers everyday and it's still going on. Not blaming her tho

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

GagaisHotAF

Her monthly average is 1,400,000. Katy Perry's is 1,800,000 She is catching up to her peers. I can almost guarantee that leading up and during AHS Hotel her followers will rise rapidly on all social media profiles. Then once her next album era starts her followers will continue to rise.

Probably on Grindr

GagaisHotAF

I really hope she isn't buying them.. :noparty: 

I'd be a little bit disappointed. 

Every celeb does.

Probably on Grindr

crisTEAne

I really think that AHS fans have started following her and she isn't buying any 

i think so too.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Fiona Apple

I hope it's not the management buying the followers, but we all lowkey know it is.

No I don't think so

Her monthly average is 1,400,000. Katy Perry's is 1,800,000 She is catching up to her peers. I can almost guarantee that leading up and during AHS Hotel her followers will rise rapidly on all social media profiles. Then once her next album era starts her followers will continue to rise.

hoping so!

AgusPop

What other people above me have already said and can say because they're not suspected of being Gaga haters :giggle:

say it. I'm waiting and I hope you have proofs

AgusPop

It is Payola. I remember her earlier in the year, at a moment where nothing special was happening really, she gained a big and constant number of followers everyday and it's still going on. Not blaming her tho

any proofs?

Katsuki Bakugo

Do I dare to say something or am I gonna be reported again for stating the obvious :gaycat:

reported for suggesting you would 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Evan Peters

ok @ some of you thinking she buys followers when it's the management/PR team that does it. lol. 

edit: i mean...do ya'll seriously think all 40+ million people that follow ariana grande are real lmao or Beyonce lol

emma roberts is an abuser

Archived